Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Hampshire News



Click here to read about Elvis.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I heard this on the news this morning! How horrible! I also live in NH! Near Alton! I found your blog through "Alfred's Mom"! Sorry to say that I only have a cat:) I grew up with a pug though! He was my aunt's and his name was chuckie! Feel free to stop by my famiy blog: wesnlani.wordpress.com

Priscilla said...

Whoa!

I am a huge dog lover but I think a rott with that type of agression should be put down. They are way to powerful and could kill someone.

Anonymous said...

WOW!
That is so touching. I am so happy the gentleman is OK and Elvis is recovering. It is so sad to think what could have happened to little Elvis if he wasn't there.

Priscilla... I agree 100%.
I have a total animal lover...But if this rottweiler could do this....he can do it AGAIN... he isn't safe.

Anonymous said...

oh if i could swear on this thing i'd have a few choice words for the owners of that dang dog. i'm hoping elvis will be alright, how touching that the man risked getting bit and mauled for sweet elvis. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :)

Magnolia Sun said...

That had that story on our news too.

Sandy said...

I'm glad they came out of that without a more damage or a death.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh my!!! Poor little Elvis and the old man... He was really courageous to put up with a rottweiller...