Finally Nice Warm sun now all we need to do is get rid of the Cold Gusty Winds we are having. it would be such a nice day out if it wasn't so windy...That wind is SOME cold!

Willow and Belle found a warm spot in the house......


Sorry for all the short rather Boring posts lately...I have been so busy...Don't give up on me! I will bounce back into it once things slow down here....I am so busy at work and today I have my youngest daughter home sick with a fever and head cold....So today I brought my work home so I can get somethings done... No I didn't bring Bodies home to work on LOL....I brought home loads of paper work to catch up on from my other Job.
Enjoy your day Everyone!
9 comments:
Little posts are better then no posts. I always enjoy your pictures. Willow and Belle look so cozy in the sunshine.
Love the pictures of the girls in the sun! Hope W gets to feeling better and hope things settle down for you soon.
Willow and Belle sure look comfy laying in the sun. Lucky Pugs!
Boy, I'm glad you cleared that up about the bodies! Just kidding. I knew what you meant. Please send a blast of that cold air here. We had to turn the air conditioner on this week! I was waiting to see how long it would be before the husband turned it on and he did the other night before bed! Thank goodness...I was hot. I hope W feels better soon.
I love the pics of the puggies sun bathing! They look so cute cuddled up against eachother - D.a.r.l.i.n.g. :o)
Hey Lisa, what is your other job, if you dont mind me asking! you are too funny. You have a way with words.
I think it was AM that said it one time-you were blogging at work and she said "At least your ''clients'' don't mind!" seriously though, You are amazing. That is a job only SOME people can have without "freaking" out. no wonder you do your Make-up so good though!
Mmmmmm! I love tanning my hide in front of a nice warm window!
They look so warm and comfy enjoying the sun. Agree with you on the wind. Today is much better and going to be almost 60 degrees.
Willow & Belle,
You guys are reflections of Porky & Brownie! Everyday is another Pug chilling day! Looks pretty cozzy...we should have a Pug playdate! Got space for two more Pug studs?
Pork & Brown
Post a Comment