We got an e-mail from the camp owners telling us we have over 15 inches of snow on our roof and we should get it shoveled off....So Brad journeyed over there today but was unable to get to the camper because the lake's function hall parking lot was still snowed in...there was now way for him to walk all the way to the camper with a Shovel and a aluminum ladder in wast deep snow with 2 kids...he had the girls with him too...so I think he is going to try to get there tomorrow with his snowmobile...he will trailer his snowmobile on a trailer park near the camp and run his snomobile up to the camper with the ladder and shovel in tote behind....Poor guy. not an easy job! but it needs to be done.
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

4 comments:
Oh I LOVE that picture. You should frame that one and have it out during the winter season.
Wow, that is a lot of snow but good thing that he can take a snowmobile over to the camper. Your daddy is so sweet to go help, too. I see the longing in the girls in that picture. It's funny how you are longing for spring summer weather, and most of the year I am longing for cool weather!
thanks for the welcome. I am glad to be meeting lots of pug owners..
Wow! snow snow everywhere!
It seems like the entire country (or just a lot of the blogs that I read) is covered in snow! Here in Denver, our snow has pretty much melted, but busineses (sic) are still trying to recover from that snow storm that shut DIA down in December, and we are sooooo tired of it all! Come on spring time!
Post a Comment