Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Warning....Mom and Dad you may not want to view this post~LOL

Well today I got 2 paw prints tattooed onto my inner wrist to represent Willow and Belle.....now I have my whole family etched on my body from a symbol of my Grandpap ,to my daughters names and a symbol of a family of 4 representing Myself, my husband and My 2 daughters....
I think I posted them a while back....

Remember back last month Willow and Belle got into the ink pad and had paw prints all over the house? That is what gave me the idea....Brad is bringing the paper that Willow and Belle stepped on to the tattoo studio and is getting a tattoo of the the actual paw prints from Willow and Belle where I got mine on the inner wrist area...I would of but they are way too big for my tiny arms.......I will be sure to post Brads arms soon.......he plans on doing it soon.....

Well here are Willow and Belle's cute lil paws........... I think Willow approves............

Sorry Mom & Dad.....I know how you feel about tattoos But I couldn't resit~!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY leese :) so so so cute :) what an adorable idea. i guess mom and dad wouldn't understand the addiction :) but atleast urs have such amazing special meaning behind each of them :) so can't wait to get my second done, maybe this week, maybe :)

Anonymous said...

OMG. OMG. OMG. Lisa....I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful idea. I love that you have everyone important to you on your body in some way. That is so beautiful.

I love, love, love the little paw prints. They look wonderful! Thank God you have just TWO Pugs.... if you had 3.... where would the other go??! :) LOL.
Grea choice Lisa....it looks sooo cute. :)
LOve those nails, too! Can't live without them!

Manda Girl said...

That is such an awesome idea!! I love them!

Magnolia Sun said...

That was a really cute idea and they look so cute on your wrist. Did it hurt?

Sandy said...

That's so special! I can't wait to see your husband's.

laserone_ said...

OMG that is SO awesome! What a great idea for a tattoo! :)

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Wow that is so cool!!! My human with the computer would like one of those! What a nice idea!