Sunday, March 25, 2007

Road trip

As most of you know that I crashed up our car pretty good the other day....Yep I did some nice work on the back end! so Brad's aunt offered us her car while mine goes in to be fixed this week so We journeyed into Massachusetts to Brads Aunt's house to get her car for the next few weeks..... She lives just about a little over an hour from us so it wasn't too far. other wise I would of just rented one. But she just got a new car and told us she was not using her old one and we are more than welcome to use it...so we took her up on her offer.... I wish I thought this trip out better because we were not too far from Roy and Gwen and JS a.k.a Magnolia Sun .......
see this is the ramp to take to get near their area.........

Why didn't I think this through better????? I could of met up with them today! To make my day more worth while.....




Traffic at the Mass. Pike..........Blahhhhh!

Here is my Mass Pike ticket........




Phewww we made it through all the traffic...See that cute lil Mini Van in the drive way? Yep that's mine for the next couple of weeks....This is Brad's Aunts house... She has 2 daughters the same ages of our daughters..T and W spend a lot of time here....






On our way home we stopped at the Cracker Barrel........YUM!




Brad and Whit throw snowballs at each other before we go in........He is such a big KID..
Hey! That truck looks familiar............













By Golly! Its my Husband! That Mini Van goes pretty good....Not very often I pass my Husband on the interstate! Shame on me for taking this picture while Driving! is there such thing as DWSP? (Driving while snapping photos?)




Mountain views



















A rusty bridge that I hate to Cross! This one gives me the Creeps...








Whit-Bit all comfy in the back of Dad's truck watching her favorite movie High School Musical DVD on my Laptop...



6 comments:

Leah said...

Mmmmmm....Cracker Barrel! I like Brad's aunt's house. It looks like something I would imagine from the Northeast. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures...I really, REALLY feel like I was right there traveling with you in Mass! That is a cute van and I love her house. W looks comfy in the back seat. I am still smiling/laughing at the fact that your hubby is in SHORTS when there is SNOW on the ground!!! Maybe I should be laughing at myself though...crazy Californian!!! :) enjoy the van while your baby is in the shop!

Magnolia Sun said...

Nice of his aunt to loan you the van, she has a pretty house.

Once again shame on you for not calling me! One of these days we will meet up.

Sandy said...

I enjoyed that trip to Mass.. I hope there is no DWSP because I'd be arrested, too. W looks so content watching the movie going down the road. I sure wish we had that available when we were young!!

Michele said...

I love Cracker Barrel. Fried apples, hashbrowns... Mmmmmm.

Priscilla said...

Dropping in to say hello. Wow! You've had a very 'eventful' week. Sounds like it's getting better.