My husband and father went over to the lake to shovel off our camper roof. We had over a foot of snow on it so it needed to be cleaned off. It was a hike getting to our place. The gate is closed and the camp is not plowed at all so this means.....we walked! our camper is pretty far from the main gate. it was good exercise....

You can see a path made by someone who had snowshoes...we walked along this path that had packed down snow making it easier to walk on.....once you step off the path you sink into snow up to your knees or more.

A deck buried in snow..........


W taking a break from walking..... she wished her sister came with us but she wanted to go Snowboarding with her friends.......

W and her Papa...AKA my Dad. Poor guy he just flies in from AZ and comes home to this messy snow!

W and I Freezing.....Loon Lake is not as fun in the winter!

W leading the way.........

Taking a break....Phew lots of work shoveling off the roof then having to have to walk all the way back...and carrying the ladder and shovels! You notice I don't have pictures of them shoveling of the camper? I didn't even make it over there! Too far..if I had snow shoes I would of gone to the camper....

Poor Papa....he's pooped after all that hard work......
Thanks Papa for all your help!

Bye Loon lake we will see you in May! Whahooo!
3 comments:
That is a ton of snow. It looks like yall have a good time camping. Is the lake far from your house? The beach we went to last summer was about an hour and half away.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, same here!
Wow, that is a lot of snow! I love seeing it and you guys in it. Your daddy is so sweet to help....Yeah for daddys and husbands to do the hard work! W's hat is too cute. Where did you wait that you weren't out there freezing while they went and did the shoveling?
Post a Comment