Thursday, March 15, 2007

I find this rather disturbing..........

I Don't like this idea at all!

It just doesn't see right.

Click here

9 comments:

Leah said...

I agree 100%......very weird. I love my puggies, but this is taking it a little too far. Strange.

Ziz said...

eeek! how strange :S

Sandy said...

no no no no no no no no no! I usually try to keep my mouth shut about things people like to do, but really....who wants to remember their pet like that? You know how they are saying they can take your human loved ones and make their bones or ashes into a diamond now?? Can you imagine? What if your fiance gave you a diamond that was his grandmother? AHHHHHH

Pugalicious said...

ugh yuk no way.. that is way too creepy for me

Anonymous said...

Is that for real???
NO way! That doesn't seem right to me, either. I could never do that.... the shipping Info part alone makes me just sick to read.....how horrific....

Adventures of Bismarck said...

Bismarck's Person: That is just disgusting. I don't even have words for that.

Anonymous said...

honestly......freakishly weird! lisa where'd u find that? yuck....and that whole ashes into a diamond? just as freaky...what has this world come to?

Priscilla said...

eeeeewww!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Oh my god! that's horrible! I can't imagine letting someone skin my frozen baby! Just let them rest in peace!
But I guess that I can't really say anything against it because (icky icky icky) do you know what my inlaws did when their cat died?
They had her made into a hat!!!!!!! Like one of those racoon hats that you see Davy Crocket types wearing! If they weren't my in laws, believe me, I wouldn't associate with them!
Jemima's Mom