Sunday, March 11, 2007

Missing Leg.....reward if found!

Something happened to Belle's right Leg! she has seemed to have missed placed it. if Found, she will reward you with a lot of Pug kisses and Licks!





I wonder where it is???

6 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Haha - isn't it funny how they lay down sometimes!

Hope you find it soon ;)

Pyrite said...

awww! I hope Belle finds it before she goes to stand up! I cannot believe how mature she looks now compared to a few months ago. Her and Willow look so alike now:)

Cheers

Pyrite and Boscoe's peep

Anonymous said...

It looks so real! Its so funny/cute how they can position themselves.

Hey Belle...

Check under your belly :o) LOL.

Sandy said...

Belle, are you trying to keep that arm warm?

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahahah! That's so funny! Where is your leg little girl?! Maybe under your belly, I don't know... :P Kisses!

Ziz said...

hahah -- stewie does that sometimes too. Did she lose it in 'Nam?? :) lol j/k ;)