WHAT???? NO ! Not the Wrinkle wipes! 
OH NO! I HATE getting my wrinkles cleaned!!!

I clean Willow and Belles Face folds every Tuesday and Thursday...as soon as I take out the wipe container Willow runs to another room.....She hates having her wrinkles cleaned!
8 comments:
I see can pure FEAR in her eyes! She knows what is coming!
She is just way TOO cute. :)
Ours hate that too!
sorry about yesterdays' double comment had to realize you have to moderate it.. sorry. I've heard you have to do this often..
She does look scared but your such a good mom to take care of them. Not having pugs I would never think of having to clean the face like that.
Pyrite agrees that wrinkle cleanings are yucky! She runs for the hills when the wipes come out. She feels the same way about ear cleanings!
cheers!
I hate that process! But it seems that my human is determined to clean my face every two day. So I understand Willow's reaction!
PRiceless! Those photos are great! ANd they really go along with the post! Too funny!
yea mommys do mean stuff sometimes! i dont have wrinkles but i hate getting my butt wiped and nails cut, but at the end they do it just because they love us *wub*
i feel for ya
puppy kisses
baily
Post a Comment