Before........
T's school had "Mix it up week" Today was Crazy hair day.........
T is half asleep in this picture...6am came pretty early to get this hair to look like it does.........
.............
...........
.........
......
.....
..
.
.
.
.
.
Are you ready for this????????????
.
.
.
.
.
After..................
This was not fun to take out.....but she was a good sport....

3 comments:
That sure is some wild hair! It looks great. Nice to have some fun activities at school to break up the long winter!
Cheers
Pyrite's peep
OH MY STARS! That is great! How in the world do you get hair to look like that? I bet no one else came close to getting their hair like T's! It's amazing to think her hair is so smooth and then can be so wild.
Oh my goodness, T, your mom did a fantastic job! Amazing how your beautiful SILKY hair could look like a bird's nest in just a matter of hours/minutes! I have to say....I like your "normal" style best... LOL :) Did you win??? (Was there a contest?) You should have won if there was!
Post a Comment