Monday, April 30, 2007

Squeaky Eater........

I don't know about you but am I the only one with a Pug that Squeaks when eating?? Belle is the noisiest eater...we know she found food when she starts squeaking.... This was taken the other day...You can tell Whit fed her she went a little crazy with the serving size of Dry food...what Belle is doing is not eating the dry food but pushing it with her face searching for more wet food....you will see in the video she walks over to the other dish in search of more wet food....



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

16 comments:

Sandy said...

That was cute. Sounds a bit like oinking!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! :)

kristie said...

how funny! one of my cats sort of does that but not to that extent!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! The whole time I was watching it Benjamin was turning his head side-to-side trying to figure out what the noise was.

Ziz said...

haha so cute. :)

Page said...

So funny! She sounds like a little otter! LOL

Anonymous said...

that was the cutest dammed thing, oh my goodness, what a noisy little piglett she is :) i loved that, i smiled the whole way through, it was so entertaining :) leese u have such cute litle pug babies ;)

Pyrite said...

OMG! That was so adorable! She is one smart puggy searching for the wet food:)

Cheers,

Pyrite and Boscoe's peep

Chandra said...

Do both dogs have prescription dry food? if not what is the non-prescription kind that you use. I don't think Sixer likes his dry dog food and I want to find something else to give him.

Michele said...

Oh so cute that Belle. No puggy squeeks here during dinner. Sometimes a few grunts but that's it. Belle is too funny looking for more wet food and leaving the dry stuff. They all do that don't they?

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Funny! Hilarious!!!! Oh my human with the computer laughs right now! Cuteee! About the dry and wet food: I like wet food so much! And I leave the kibbles in the bawl and look for more wet food. Oh you are so cute with your squeaky voice, Belle!

Littlegoodbadgirl said...

Oh so cute - Napoleon pushes the dry food out of the way to find the wet, too.

Anonymous said...

I do believe that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! No, I don't make those cute little sounds, but I wish I did cuz then my mommy would be laughing all day!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Bailey said...

My sis Katie sounds funny when she
eats too but I don't think she's as
silly as Belle!!

By the way, I'm new to blogging. I'm Bismark's cousin - I think you chat with him from time to time.

Bailey

Stillwater Bailey's Camp

lalagirl said...

TOOOO CUTE!!! She does kind of sound like an otter...I think her and Porky will make a great couple!

Porky & Brownie

Priscilla said...

Frank used to squeek like that when he was a puppy. Now he just grunts and oinks.