Blog Friends are so Fun to meet in real life!!!!!!
Yep.....I am happy to announce that I got to meet my very first Blog Friend in real life! Ha! Wendy at... WesnLani
It was great! To think I never even knew Wendy existed until recently...She is a fellow Blogger of a blog friend of mine and noticed we lived in the same state we live just under 2 hours away from each other...anyway, She was pretty close to where we are at the Lake to attend a family function. we swapped phone numbers and hoped time allowed us to have a chance to meet. Saturday Morning it was so cold. 50* degrees I was bored out of my mind...I made chocolate chip cookies and Brad and I watched movies while I tinkered around the camper. It was too windy to kayak and too cold for the beach. Pretty much a boring day...That was until I got a phone call from Wendy! She was nearby and her and her family came over for a nice visit. She is the nicest person. She has such a cute family and very well behaved Children. Wesley is such a Ham! He is a character! He and Whitney took right to one-another and they journeyed around the camp ground. ( Wesley thought it was pretty cool hanging out with Whitney and the boys with out his parents) Lani is so precious. and so good! She loved the Pugs and just wondered around the camper and just took it all in. Wendy's husband is a very nice guy. He did a great job cooking dinner on the Grill! Thanks Michael! As for Wendy..she is everything and more! We talked and talked and talked. Our Husbands did a lot of talking too. I give them both a lot of credit for allowing us to meet. I am not sure a lot of husbands would be so understanding and patient about a Blog Meet? They were good sports...Brad enjoyed their visit too. we plan on them coming again in the begining of Sept. I can't wait. Lani took a liking to my Cell Phone.......
Lani and her Daddy playing at the beach...
Whitey enjoying her Smores...

8 comments:
That is so neat to meet a blogging friend. Looks like you all had a grand time! Looks so cool there...can you send some down here?
I love the new look of your blog...did you do this yourself?
I don't mind at all that you posted! I am def. putting it on my blog also:) We had a GREAT time!! You all are awesome and I am excited to have a new friend! I can't wait to get the pictures.
I LOVE your new blog! Did you do it all by your self?
Your new blog look is.....AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!!!! It reminds me of a scrapbook and a littel bit country too, which totall reminds me of you. ;)
Also...Cant help but LOVE your blog bling... :o) It looks so cute on your new page!
How fun was your first blog meet up!! Wendy's kids are darling, what a beautiful family!! FUN!
I also like your new blog layout. I'm glad you got to meet someone close to you - isn't there someone else that is close to you that you should meet?????? We really have to get together.
Yes, the new blog design looks great!
That's so awesome that you got to meet Wendy and her family!!! And it sounds like you had a great time. Love the smores!
i LOVE the new blog design. how fun to meet blog friends. ps: please send smores AND the cool temps down this way!
Great new blog design.
I'm so glad to see your blog meet went well. And the part about husbands is so true. Mine isn't too sure about this whole blog and meet-up thing himself.
Post a Comment