Friday, August 17, 2007

Something different and Sassy Pink.

Today Tori and I had hair appointments....I was unsure on what to do for a cut...I debated on a trim to a major haircut change....I settled in between. I got 5 1/2 inches cut and layered. I am still getting used of it..it is so much shorter than I am used to. I always wore my hair pulled back and in a ponytail. NO more ponytails for me! still unsure about it...maybe it will GROW on me. (Get it? Grow on me...Dumb joke I know)....
As for Miss T? She decided to get a total of 8 inches cut and though a few Pink streaks would be a fun twist to her style...I cringed about the Pink streaks but I agreed only to semipermanent color...( Why did I agree to this? I am not sure...UGH) at least it is not permanent and will be faded out by the time school starts..( I Hope!) But I guess it is harmless...all it is is hair It could be worse right? I love her cut and I love her Blond highlights she got...then the Pretty blond highlights were covered up by all the pink. OK I have rambled on long enough about her PINK. She's a kid I guess she is able to make some choices of her own, She can't decide on a lot of things in life so I guess I will allow her to have what she wants for her hair style.......


I call Her Sassy Pink now.....

8 comments:

kristie said...

i think you should have gotten the pink streaks too! y'alls hair looks great. did the pugs recognize you still?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great new hair cuts!

Anonymous said...

love the pink
love your cut
u two look beautiful :)
i'm off to update my blog
i feel completly outta the loop!

Priscilla said...

I like it a lot! It's a very flattering cut for you. Makes you look younger. whoohoo!

Magnolia Sun said...

I like the pink streaks I see she matched her clothes with her hair. Yall both look great. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine - I'm just letting it grow for now.

Anonymous said...

Lisa you look gorgeous!!!
I love love love your new haircut! It is very hip & Happening. Like you! :) I love the choppy layers, too. Sooo cute!
and T's hair cut looks great too!
The pink totally expresses her!

Anonymous said...

I did that once to my hair and i loved it! She is looking great and super stylish :)

Hey Lis, check your pugposse hotmail email account, I sent you a few emails! :D Thanks!!

Sandy said...

You two are such twins! Your hair and T's hair looks great. I am with you now because I can't get a ponytail in my hair either. T has to have the pink while she's young enough to get away with it. And since it will wash out, not harm! I love that second picture of you two.