Sunday, August 05, 2007

Vacation Part #1

I must say we took the best week to have off....It was ~HOT ~&~ Sunny~ We started our vacation at the Ocean. We used to stay over and stay for a few days but now with us Owned by Pugs that has changed. So now our time at the Ocean is just for the day. It is not that far from where we live so it is not that bad to go for the day. We got up early to head out and we weren't even half way there and we were ready to turn around to head back home due to the Girls arguing and fighting with each-other the WHOLE WAY THERE! I was at my wits end. Not the way I wanted to start my Vacation out.
Once we got there they were over their cattiness and were the best of friends.....Thank God! It was Hot and the last thing I wanted was Bratty Kids. They were so good and they had a great time. The Beach we went to has Water slides, Arcades, boardwalk with stores. They did the water slides, we shopped and we stopped at a sub-shop for Lunch and we went to a nice place for dinner...then we finally made it back home around 9pm.......Good time we had Brad and I may go back next week for my annual Birthday getaway.

Whitney taking the PLUNGE!


Tori ..................




Tori and Whitney paired up and rode together............
Brad and I sat up on the observation deck snacking on Steamers while the kids were on the water-slides.....Didn't take Long for Tori and Whit to see we had food. They came up to see if they could get Mozzarella sticks.


Tori and Whitney yelling up to us ............




Whit~Bit.........


The waves were so heavy........





Tori riding the wave....( Center)

A wave took Whit~bit down............




Did you know That I sent Sandy some of our Beach Sand from New Hampshire and she sprinkled it on her Beach in Pensacola FL.? I thought that was a neat idea...she added a bit of N.H. to Florida.........


T and W waiting for a good wave to ride.....





Walking the boardwalk............
Playing a few games at the arcade...................



Tori Loves the ocean.........






Me and My girls.........





Whitney styling in her new Shades she got.
Tori with her new Sunglasses.......
Stay tuned to Vacation part #2!








6 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks like soo much fun! I forgot there are water slides at this beach! I think that Wesley will love them when he gets older:) The girls look like little fashionistas with their shades and coach purses!

Unknown said...

Makes me want to go to tbe beach!
What a fun day! :)
I Love love love your COACH purse Lisa...Love it!! And your girl's purses. :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Fun times!

Magnolia Sun said...

Looks like a lot fun, I can't believe we were just down the road from each other.

AM said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing all the beach pictures! I wish we lived closer to the beach cause this week's weather would be perfect!

That picture of W with her new sunglasses is great! She looks like a model!

Sandy said...

Now that looks like a FUN day. I love the sunglasses and the coach purses and the sunshine. Looks like you all had the waterslide to yourselves! It looks so cooling to splash on that waterslide on a hot day like that. I must get some of our sand to you so you can sprinkle it into the New Hampshire sand! I missed your posting last week and glad you all are back home. But I know your summer is short, so get out there and keep enjoying it while you can!