Thursday, August 23, 2007

~Turbo wears Neon Well~

Last weekend I brought the Fur kids for a walk in the dark...I gave Tori the last flashlight that had working batteries...They only thing I had to give us light through the dark areas of the Campground was this Glow Necklace of Whitney's....Since Old Man Turbo is the only one who is not that playful I put it around his neck to give us a bit of light....Willow and Belle would of chewed on it and played with it....What a good Sport He was prancing around like a Girl with a Pretty Necklace on......... This is Turbo Shaking with his Glow Necklace on.......
Click here To see what it is like to give 3 Pugs a Treat....They are getting better about waiting their turn......

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Good boy! He is such a sweetie. My Baxterman is often called a girl by me just because he is agreeable to everything!

Magnolia Sun said...

They are all so sweet and so well behaved. Mine do not wait their turn for anything!

Christine & Giggs said...

Willow's high five is awesome! Belle is little piggy getting in on everyone else's treats! And I love Turbo's smile. lol