Saturday, August 11, 2007

HaPpY BiRtHdAy

Turbo sang HaPpY BiRtHdAy to me this morning.....
He has great vocals but very bad breath....Thanks for the Birthday song O.M. Turbo!

This is how Turbo looks when he sings!

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You'll have to tell us all the neat things you did and all the cool stuff you got.

Although it can't get much better than a song from OM Turbo!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday pretty lady!!! :) I hope you and the fam have a wonderful day :D

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you all have a great weekend and birthday today!

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy Birthday, I hope you are enjoying your day.

kristie said...

happy birthday!!! i hope all of your wishes came true...

Leah said...

Happy birthday, Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Aww Lisa HAPPY Birthday and many many more... Cha Cha Cha!!!!! :)