Monday, August 06, 2007

Vacation part #2

Last Wednesday night we went on the Sunapee Dinner Cruise click here. We had a nice time with our family. We invited my parents, Brads Mom and Step Father and his Father and Step Mother. ( They have a great relationship) Tori's best friend of 10 years came along too. The food was pretty good the weather was perfect......

The Harbor where we were waiting to board the Boat..........

The Dinner Boat.............. Whitney waiting patiently............
Tori too..........
Whitney and Mum ........( I just realized we had matching shorts on)
While we waited to board the Dinner Boat we were entertained by the Mariner ....click here






I thought this was a cute Lake House.....

I really liked this one...............
Okay....now this one is really really nice............


My 2 beauties..........

The Boat Captain allowed the children on board to take over the wheel....Tori took control of the dinner boat for a few minutes.
Then it was Whitney's turn to have a chance to play Captain.
Does anyone know who's Summer house this belongs or Belonged to? Not sure if he still owns this one But I know he does still have one on the lake. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. He is seen often here in the Sunapee so is Joe Perry.
My Mom and Dad.......





The Lake Light House.



Okay here is the best beach house ever I hear just one family lives here just during the summer.......I asked Brad if we won the Mega Bucks if we could live here! I would live there all year round. ( Think of the fun Blogger parties and all the Pugs I could own living there?!)





Whitney and her Daddy
Whitney with her Meme' ( Brad's Step Mother)

My 3 girls....T's best friend made her way into the photo... which is fine I consider her one of my daughters. Tori and her have been friends since they were 3 years old.
Whitney took over her Papa's camera. I was just hoping it was not going to fall over the edge...




Thats it for now.....stay tuned I have more!
Good~night ................


7 comments:

Leah said...

That looks SO fun! I love lighthouses and love that little one out on the water!

Sandy said...

I LOVED seeing all those pictures. that looks like so much fun. The scenery is just so beautiful up there! Those houses are amazing. You and the girls are so pretty! You all had a great vacation and didn't have to get on a plane to get there!

Magnolia Sun said...

I love the lighthouse picture, the houses are something else, I would love to live in any of them. Seems like your vacation was a lot of fun and you were able to spend it with all of your family.

AM said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. Your girls are so lucky to have parents that take them places with them! That little Mariner boat/car thing sure is interesting. That would be cool to trick people and drive into the water!

LOVE those house on the water!!! Im going to hold you to your promise. If you win the lottery, you MUST host a big blog party!

Unknown said...

What fun!!! You look great Lisa and I love your matching burmuda shorts!(I have some, too :)
I will have to look into a dinner cruise...
the lake houses are gorgeous!!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

What a gorgeous place - I'm jealous!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

The dinner cruise looked fun - Husband and I went on one a few years ago in Tennessee and loved it.

There are a few celebs who head to the Great White North for their 'cottages' as well...I could handle a summer home on the lake.