Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hold your Nose!

Oh My....O.M. Turbo is some Gassy today...I mean really really gassy. Poor lil Guy...I wonder why. ....This morning I was checking my e-mail on the sofa watching the morning News....Whitney beside me and all of a sudden Whitney and I looked at each other when we heard a " TooT" Behind us then a not so pleasant smell! a few minutes later we heard a "Burp" and all this commotion was coming from Turbo! All day long we have heard Toots from his hind end! I have never heard him toot out loud before! I think a few times he must of known something was going on down there because he kept sniffing around. This has gone on all day long so I called the vet to see if I could give him something for it. They said No, Not to give him anything, it could be a sign of a food allergy or someting so for me to bring him in Thursday if his "Tooting" is not under control.....until then they said to feed him Ground beef with rice with a sprinkle of Fortiflora. I can't imagine it being a food allergy....I have been feeding him the same food as his Foster mom was..Wellness Senior Kibble with a scoop of wet Wellness Duck and sweet potato...have know idea what it is from? His poor belly must hurt! He acts fine. He plays and he even tried a few times to get Romantic with Belle...( she wanted no Part of that!) as I sit here and write this I can hear little Toots from him and the smell is burning my eyes and makes me want to hang the Air-Freshener that Punchy sent me for my Birthday over my nose! Thank you so much Punchy for that! Also Ragus sent me a Beautiful Bouquet of Tropical Flowers..Once they Bloom my House will smell fresh and clean rather than Puggy TooT! I need it more now than EVER! I remember last night One of the Pugs Tooted because when I fluffed the covers last night I was over whelmed with A Green Fog! coming from under the covers...Now I think I know who it was from!

I will be posting more of my Birthday gifts in a day or 2.........

7 comments:

Leah said...

Hehehe....LOVE the pictures of flowers and air freshener on Turbo's backside. Too funny! Hope his belly is okay and the tooting problem gets better. Poor guy (and poor you!).

Unknown said...

Lisa that picture is so cute with the flowers all around Turbo's boot~tay.. :)
I hope that it is nothing serious and he is feeling better! I am glad that he is acting & feeling fine though otherwise...that is a great sign!! Hopefully when you wake up tomorrow...the toots will be all gone!!

Unknown said...

By the way Lisa, that was me - Leah Coco's mom..Im on my Gmail email account so I was already logged in!

Sandy said...

Oh, poor Turbo man....don't throw him out for tooting...only throw humans out for tooting. I hope smells clear out up there soon.

Wendy said...

I love the picture:) Too funny! I hope it clears up soon...nothing worse than dog gas!!

AM said...

Wow, that sounds really overwhelming and horrible! Pug gas can clear a room!

Magnolia Sun said...

Hopefully the air freshener and flowers will help, poor little guy.