OMG! See what happens when we are gone all summer! We never noticed this HUGE Bee Hive on the eve of our House! This Hive is above the Pool Deck area...Whitney wanted to go swimming today but the Bees were swarming all over...Gee? I wonder why??? I just read on the Internet the best way to remove the Hive is on a Cool night...YA right? We are in August there is really no Cool night? It looks like I will have to call someone to do the removal...Brad is pretty handy but I don't think I want him to tackle this Job. I caught him trying to spray Break Cleaner on it tonight....See what I mean about not wanting him to do it?? I will keep you posted on the nasty new tenants who moved themselves in! 
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

11 comments:
Yikes!!! Call in the professionals!!!!
No way... One time I was on a rafting trip on the river and almost ran into one of those hanging low from a branch..scary!
i have NEVER seen anything like that in my life!! yikes, call the bug guys asap. and stay inside until they get there.
holy sh*t! It looks so pretty but I would not want to be around that! I hate bees! We had one of those and Michael sprayed in the hole with bee killer at night. They were pissed! But he did not get stung and they all died! Our nest was a lot lower though so he could reach it better. I would def. call in the professionals for this one:)
Regardless of the tenants, that hive is really pretty. Maybe you can keep it when the bees are exterminated.
Eww thats nasty, looks like a hornets nest, be careful!
Bam-Bam's Mom
It is a beautiful hive. But bees! I get a little freaked by them.
WOw! I am seriously impressed with the size of that thing! Cant believe you havent noticed it! lol.
Oh my gosh that thing is huge you better call someone that knows what they're doing that could be really dangerous.
I've never seen a hive that looked like that before! Interesting.
I'm glad you're feeling better.
Very cool purse!
That looks more like a yellow jacket nest to me - you better call a bee keeper or an exterminator for that thing. If it is Yellow Jackets or hornets - they can be extremely aggressive.
Post a Comment