Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shopping and a Birthday Surprise!

I pulled into my driveway the other day and this Pretty Purple box was leaning up against my front door. Whitey said MOM! I think it is a Crown and a wand! ( I think she must of seen the Hallmark Crown logo on the side of the box) Too cute. I brought it inside and the Pugs were all over it like crazy!

Turbo the most anxious one of the bunch kept jumping on me like he was telling me to hurry up and open it!

I opened it and I was amazed to see what I found inside....I have never ever seen Tropical Flowers before! These photos don't do them any justice...they are so much prettier in person...

The card of instructions said that they send them as Bulbs so I can enjoy watching them open ans bloom.
Whitney though we could cut into these little Pineapples and have them for a snack...( LOL)

So pretty...I will have to take pictures of them as they bloom...they are starting to now. I will wait another few days then post them during the changes....
A HUGE thank you to you Sandy! These added warmth to our home and add a smile to my face each time I look at them. You have the biggest heart and I am so thrilled to have you as a friend...You mean a lot to me. ((SMILE))



Today Whitney and I headed over to the Mall to finish up on her school shopping. Seeing how School starts on the 29th of August. Tori is all set so she went to her friends House instead of coming. ( which is good! she really knows how to spend $$$$! G? I wonder who she got that from??) I had all I could do to get Whitney to pick out clothes and it was even worst trying to get her to try things on. She hates to shop. ( For clothes that is) No problem shopping for accessories she is all into the Jewelry and Shoe thing. She really hates having to go into a dressing room and try things on. She did well now she is all set for school. We went yesterday to Staples to get school Supplies like Pens, Paper, Binders and etc. I almost fainted when the cashier rang me up a total of $78.00! $78.00 for School supplies! OMG I didn't even buy that much just the necessity's. Jeez! Maybe next time I should think about getting that stuff at the Dollar Tree! Anyway once Whitney got all her school clothes I went to Coach to get my Birthday gift from Brad....I saw a lot of nice purses...But what I really needed was a tiny purse just big enough to hold my wallet, credit card fold, Cell Phone and camera....I have a larger one that I hardly use so I wanted something a little smaller. I used to like the bigger bulky bags...now I am comfortable with the smaller ones. ( Besides they are a lot cheaper!)
While I was walking around the Mall I was keeping my eye out for a good Blogger friend of mine who live pretty close to me...we have not officially met "YET" I mentioned to her that I was planning on being at the mall today but .....it didn't work out.. We are going to try to meet this weekend. If not, next Month her Brother is getting married at the Lake we have our Camp at...if this weekend doesn't fan out ( which I hope it does!) I will be sure to see her at the Lake. SO exciting!!!



Whitney leading the way into "COACH"










When I first walked in I was drawn to these Dog Collars......... ($68.00)



My fur kids are worth it for sure but my Husband would have Freaked if I bought them!




This is the one I will be asking Santa to bring for O.M. Turbo........... This is the one I will ask Santa to bring for Willow and Belle...

My Bag ( cute and tiny huh? just the perfect size I was looking for)















I also bought some Cleaner..............









I was unsure if I like the perfume enough to buy...still undecided so the Sales Woman gave me like 7 of these little samples.




The Sales Woman asked for my Phone # and



*she said.."Tori?"



*I said no....I am Lisa, Tori is my daughter, how did you get her name?



*She said she must of been in here before?



* I said huh? not to my knowledge?



I left it at that and thought it was strange that she had Tori's name in the computer...



I called Tori and I asked her if she knew anything about it...She said ya..I went with "M" last week. ( I should of known when she came home that day telling me about a New Coach bag she wants for Christmas...... ) Ya right! I told her to save her pennies!






Stay tunned! Haircut appointment tomorrw Morning! I am thinking Shorter? still undecided...who knows...I may chicken out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers are gorgeous and I love the picture of the box with Turbo jumping up...He is like a puppy! He is so cute Lisa. So cute. He totally completes your pug family. :)
Ohhh...Ahhhhh... Coach! Good taste...Good choice!!! I love your purse!!!
I saw those dog collars (that same rack of them) at the Coach store here!!! I was amazed at the price though~but, that is a great thing to ask Santa for. Coco likes that idea =)

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you all are enjoying your birthday flowers...they are so unusual...we see Birds of Paradise here but I don't see the pineapples here.

I love your new purse. I love the brown color, too. I wish we had a Coach store here. But I'd probably be in trouble. Looks like Tori might be signed up to get catalogs in the mail!

Whitney and i have that in common...not liking to shop for clothes but I do like to shop for accessories!

Punchbugpug said...

The flowers are so pretty.

I don't have my own Coach bag...but my purse lovin' daughter has several...maybe I should just borrow hers?

Magnolia Sun said...

The flowers are gorgeous can't wait to see them bloom.

I love your new purse. My next one is going to be black since all my other ones are brown. Maybe husband will get me one for christmas, I better start hinting now!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Beautiful flowers. Happy Birthday again, I hope you enjoy that nice bag.