So while I am in COACH I hear some some say Hi Lisa....I look and to my surprise it was...Wendy , Her Husband Michael and Lani! Can you even believe it? I just met her in person 3 days ago and we bump into one another at the Mall this afternoon!! I am so glad we got to meet in person this past weekend other wise we would of just passed each other not knowing who it was! When they said Hi I walked out of the store and we chatted like we have been friends for life...I knew they had an appointment today and I asked them how it went and a little of this and that..........
Truly amazing that Blogger allows us to peek into our personal lives and we get to really know each other and our thoughts, and concerns.... but when Bloggers meet for the first time in person it is so amazing. Just from keeping up with her Blog made it that much easier for us to click and create a friendship outside the Blogging world....I hope you all get to experience this one day.... .... .... ....
well I am off to enjoy~ Olive Garden~ I called in for take out and for desert I got White-Chocolate/Raspberry Cheese cake!
Too~Da~Loo

8 comments:
Girl I SO know about the Coach fetish. I always see something that I "think" I have to have! I will live vicariously through you. :) Congrats on meeting your blogger friend - that must be quite an thrill. I hope to meet some blog friends I am making someday. Love your blog and SO love reading about your 3 pugs now! Can't wait for more.
I wonder if there are any Coach stores in the Great White North...
LOVE the bags!
Sorry, I know I already made a comment here but I had to stop back by and drool over your Coach purchase. :) Love it!!
Yikes! That's an expensive habit.
I love the bag T wants, very cute and she has excellent taste. I'm with you on the addiction too! You need to check out the outlet coach stores too, you can get pretty good deals at the end of each season.
Wow! That's a small world that you ran into them at the mall! Im sure that was a big suprise!
That Olive Garden sounds yummy. We got an OG gift card last christmas and still havent used us. HORRIBLE isnt it?
Ahah Lisa you are so funny. I love COACH TOO. :) I have a dark chocolate brown Coach purse very, very similar to yours. It has the big C's, only my straps are made of fabric. I LOVE IT!! Choco brown is my new favorite color for bags..... I know what you mean... Our mall has a new Coach store too... Love it :)
oi, I so know what you mean on purse addictions. I only buy Kathy Van Zeeland purses now...and I'm sure they are a lot cheaper than Coach, but they are still kinda expensive at about $100 a piece. But i try to buy mine on sale at macys. :)
Post a Comment