Monday, August 27, 2007

Shampoo Shopping .......

Today I went to the Beauty Supply store to stock up on Product...The Beauty supply Wholesalers is open to Licensed Hairdressers and Cosmetologists and we can get the it for half the Price from the cost of the retail at a Salon. So I usually go every few months to get things for my family and friends...Monday nights it is open late so I sometimes Bring a friend ( a friend can by items there under my name...my friends like this...LOL) so after we shop we go out for Dinner. It has a great verity of Hair Product...nail polishes...lotions...makeup....anything you need for your Hair and Body. They offer a lot of Classes and hands on training...I am thinking about take in class or 2 just to keep up with the trends...Now that I am not working at a Salon I feel like I am out of the Loop. So I bought a bunch of Boring shampoos and what not for OUR WHOLE FAMILY.....





I really mean our WHOLE FAMILY..................





Can you even believe this?





Paul Mitchell makes and Sells Product for our special Fur Kids!


I bought....


*Oatmeal Conditioning spray ....


*Moisturizing Shampoo.....


* waterless shampoo.....


* Gum and tooth wipes..( for Turbo...he has some BAD BREATH!)


* I asked if they had any Face and Ear wipes...they do but they were out so they gave me a few samples to try and they will call me when they get more in...They said they can't keep them on the shelves!






Willow say........Excuse me while I Take my Relaxing Bath with my New Beauty supplies to make me look Beautiful.



You can't read it that well but the Bubble from Willow's Mouth says..."Can you give a Pug some privacy Please?"..

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I didn't know they had a pet product line. That's great. Willow looks like she's have a fun in the suds!

Leah said...

Wow! Let us know how it is--we have been looking for some good pet shampoo and conditioner.

kaui said...

willow! you look so lavish in your bubble bath! i bet you had a blast!

kaui

Wendy said...

I love the picture:) I had no idea that PM made doggy products!! SO COOL!

Chastity said...

Well, no one can say your dogs aren't well cared for.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Wow! That's so cool!

Punchbugpug said...

Heh, let me know if those tooth/mouth wipes work on Turbo's breath...Marty and Chloe are killing us!!!!