Thanks to Shanny...
It’s meme time again
Play along if you’d like. Leave me a comment so I can go read your answers.
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Oh My we all have our own...Brad has Irish Spring Body wash, I have Dove Lavender Body-wash, Rapture Shower Cream from Victoria's Secret and Whitney has a bar of Fairy Dust Soap that makes her all shimmery... Willow,Belle and Turbo have Paul Mitchell Dog Shampoo Click here
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, it’s November!
3. What would you change about your living room? Everything! Add onto it to make it bigger and have a Field Stone Fireplace. with High vaulted ceilings.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty But Belle thinks she got them pretty clean!
5. What is in your fridge? 1% milk, soy vanilla milk. , Grape-juice. last nights left overs... maybe some moldy cheese at the bottom of the crisper.
6. White or wheat bread? Wheat pita wraps... we are trying to eliminate breads.
.
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? My Wooden Salad Bowls.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? The master bath ( which is Tori's) has a Glass door. The Hall bath has a primitive checkered print with folk stars on the bottom Hem.
9. How many plants are in your home? Absolutely None! House plants freak me out.
10. Is your bed made right now? usually I would answer this yes...but today I washed our bedding due to one of the pugs throwing up in our bed during the night...we didn't know this until we woke up this morning...How gross!
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub. Although I buy Comet.
12. Is your closet organized? No way....it looks like there was some sort of a avalanche of clothing in there! We can't find our cat..I am fearing he is lost under the debris.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? yes. you turn it on, it gives light. Who makes up these questions??
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass...There is something about drinking out of a Plastic cup I hate.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No...ask me this question in the Summer.
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? I think we have a garage? a 2 car Garage at that..I just cant seem to be able ever park my car in there. Instead we have 2 non working Golf carts in the way, a snowmobile, 2 lawn mowers, 4 four-wheelers, bicycles, winter tires, pool supplies, boxes from when we moved 2 years ago I still have not opened yet......I have been on the Husband about this....I don;t want to be shoveling snow off my car this winter AGAIN!
17. Curtains or blinds? Ugh. I hate blinds but we have them...
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Do my Pgs count as Pillows??
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No,
20. How often do you vacuum? At least 2-3 times a day. I am a compulsive vaccumer...you have to be when you have 3 fawn Pugs!
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard..it must work good..I got my very first cavity when I was 30 years old!
22. What color is your toothbrush? white and pink.
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? Yep. it says Wipe your Paws!
24. What is in your oven right now? I am making Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip cookies as I write this. and Boy do they smell so Good!
25. Is there anything under your bed? yes. a box of pictures. my Laptop carrying case. maybe a few of lost socks, Lots of Pug Fur!
26. Chore you hate the most? putting things away Laundry and cleaning out the fridge!
27. What retro items are in your home? None! My home is in all vintage country...
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? No
29. How many mirrors are in your home? no idea. lets count...I think 5
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? What? Okay you Internet Psychos don't wast your time at my house looking for any cash... My daughter burns hols in my wallet and I hardly ever keep cash on me....I pretty much use my credit card or write a check.
31. What color are your walls? My Living area and dining area is like This. My kitchen is like This. My bathroom is oatmeal color and my bedroom this color, Whitney's is like This
32. What does your home smell like right now? Macadamia Nut Cookies and Dirty Pugs.
33. Favorite candle scent? ooh right now I would have to say Banana Nut Bread. Who ever comes over asks if i am baking something.
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill sandwich Stacker's
35. Ever been on your roof? Um, no. Tori decided to put a super-ball up there to see how long it would stay...I had to climb up to get.
36. Do you own a stereo? Ya but I bet it was only on 2 times since we bought it. what a waste of $
37. How many TV’s do you have? 5, one in each bed room and one down stairs in the game room.
38. How many phones? 1 in the house with 2 handsets, Brad, Tori and I each have a cell phone.
39. Do you have a housekeeper? Yep..she is slacking off by writing this post for her Blog!
40. What style do you decorate in? Primitive, rustic Country all the way...... here is where I get most of my decor. click here
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Depends. we just bought a new set last year and we arn't happy with it. we are thinking about another set and the one we like is Plaid with floral throw pillows...Go figure?
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? a ton of them. some room even have 2! and our Garage has like 5.
Filed under: meme
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

10 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed..first cavity at 30! That's really great!
Fun list!
I enjoyed this one too! I wish I had some time to do this...I might get around to it soon. My blinds/shutters are always dusty. Your house is so pretty the way you have decorated it.
OMG. You vacuum 2-3 times a day! You want to come and stay in FL for awhile? :-) I vacuum once a day and working that in is tough enough. But I know what you mean, there is never a shortage of pug fur!
Those are some strange questions. You are freaked out by houseplants? Wow. We have like 20 houseplants. Woman LOVES them! LOL!
Okay, I did it....phew.
Scared of houseplants? That's so funny! I used to have tons of them but now the cat jumps in them and throws dirt everywhere, so no more plants.
Nice work. Um, could you send over some cookies?
i did it :) not a great one huh? we've had more exciting ones!! LOL
check 'er out :) hope all is well hun!
OK, I must know, what's up with the houseplant fear?
Shanny and GoodBoy Norman
K..I really don't know what it is about House Plants...I think it is more the Spider Plant That I don't like...My MIL has I swear a 100 house plants and she sometimes asks me to water them and take the dead leaves off... I cringe at doing this. She has a room that is totally loaded with plants..hanging in the windows..on stands on shelves you name it she has a plant on every inch of space in that room and I HATE going in there .also I can't stand going by a house and seeing their windows plastered with plants..that is just CREEPY!...I never was a fan of house plants ever I don't think I have ever have owned one....only Summer hanging plants and I don't mind those.
Post a Comment