Saturday, November 17, 2007

Special Devilery~

Hey Mum! Whats that up there in the Box that the Mail Man just brought you?I think I smell My friend Sugar on it!


ShaaaWeet! it is From our Friend Sugar and her Mama! I knew I could smell my Pug frind Sugar on it says Belle........


These videos says it all.......
Belle could not get enough of the Box she was all over it....she was letting me know she was in a hurry to see what was packed up inside......


















Miss Whit~Bit digs right into the box!



THANK YOU Sandy! and all the helping hand that helped you pick them and lung them to the post office.... we looked forward to this package all year! These seem to be bigger and sweeter than last years? I already had 3 today...Whitney and Brad snacked on them today too....once Tori gets home she will be so excited...she enjoys anything from her Special Auntie in Florida! THANK YOU!!!!!! MAWAHHH!

8 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Oh that's too funny. My dog enjoys a good paper product as well. His favorite is kleenex. But I'm sure he would take a good box any day.

Frances Louise said...

I believe Belle would have chewed her way right through the box!

kristie said...

oh i'm so glad you finally got your box! the dogs are so funny sniffing it...i bet they did smell sugar. i've eaten 5 of mine already...i'm trying to pace myself.

Sandy said...

That just made my day watching those videos! Belle is too funny trying to eat her way into the box. You would have thought there was a beef bone in there. I'm so glad you all enjoy those. I'm glad the box didn't get kidnapped by the mail person or anyone else...I guess you were the greatest distance from here so it took longer to reach you.

Seeing all your children on that video makes me long for the days when I had a house full.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Look at those curious pugs and the box. Yes we do enjoy our paper products here as well. They are only part of a balanced pug diet :-)

FlipFlop Mom said...

I LOVED the video's.. LOL LOL.. those were GREAT!!! That Belle.. WOW!!!! My cat will do that!!! My poor foreign exchange student had to go to school one day and tell the teacher that the "cat" ate her homework... cause she REALLY did... the teacher thought she was trying to be funny.... !!!! I had to write a note!! LOL LOL

FL oranges... mmmmm...!!!! Lucky!!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad you finally got your box, they sure are good.

C.L. Davis said...

First picture - LOVE all the rolls down the back!!