Okay...As I promised some of you who did the 7 weird things about me....here I go......
1* I hate the smell of Peanut-butter or Ketchup when I rinse it off with Hot water in the sink before I do the dishes...I get really P*ssy when who ever leaves the gunk on the knife for me to rinse off...something about the hot water and the Ketchup or Peanut Butter...YUCK!
2* I have to brush my Teeth with Hot water rather than Cold water.
3* I can't sleep with a Closet Door open. if I get setteled in bed and notice the closet door is open I HAVE to shut it...( is there such thing as a Boogie Closet Monster?)
4* I hate to use silverware in restaurants...Do you know how many mouths those forks and spoons have been in? Ewwe! My husband said the day I bring my own silverware to a restaurant is when I cross the line...haha
5*after I do Dishes I have to wipe our the water in the sink. I hate the water droplets left in there.
6* I don't like to drink out of Plastic cups...only if it is a bottled-water
7* I hold my breath when someone unclean walks past me. I don't want to smell their wind when they walk by me..( sorry is that mean?)
Well there you have it...7 weird things about me...for those of you who have not yet played this round..I tag anyone who wants to.....
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

8 comments:
It's so fun to read weird things about people...makes me feel like I'm not alone with my weirdness. Thank you for giving me something else to think about...the silveware at restaurants. I do look at it to make sure there's no "junk" on it. I hate peanut butter crusted on the knife or fork or spoon, too.
hmm...silverware in restaurants. Another thing for me to think about. lol! I feel that way about the glasses. I'm always frantically looking for a straw and I cringe when I have to drink from the glass. Ewww.
I can't sleep with the closet door open either. My husband is the worse with leaving peanut butter on a knife or spoon. I love pb but it drives me crazy to see any silverware in the sink with stuff on it.
LOL! You're funny. Just to curb your fear about the silverware - I worked in a restaurant in college, and the dishwashers that restaurants use get SO HOT that there is NO WAY a germ could survive on anything. Now, I can't really help you with the unclean people walking by - LOL!
Hot ketchup is the nastiest smell!! BLAH!! I also have to use hot water when I brush my teeth. Just makes sense to me:)Now I am going to be paranoid about silverware. Maybe I should start carrying plastic in my purse!! LOL!!
Ah, so funny! I agree with rpm...it's good to know I'm not they only one with weird things!! I do the holding breath thing when someone coughs or sneezes.
the whole ketchup in the sink thing?? yeah, I'm like that too. it grosses me out!
and I love ketchup...
HA HA HA.. the funny thing is.. I can really relate to some of these things.. especially the silverware and the plastic cups.. that is like bogus gross!!! and don't ask to even drink out my drinks... if you do.. it's yours!! LOL LOL
Post a Comment