Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow*** Let it snow*** Let it snow!

Today we woke up to this............ More snow.
A man snow blowing his driveway in my daughters friends neighborhood.

This is the same man snow blowing....he is in there somewhere under all the snow that he is blowing!
The car sales Lots must LOVE this snow...each time it snows they have to move all of their cars off the lot for the plows to plow their lots...then they move them back in for the day. This must take forever to move all the cars...
An intersection in town....any of you Bloggers down south want to come up?


My MIL's house......He neighbors house...





So much snow! and it is still coming down. I had my Christmas party to go to today...Boy wasn't that fun driving to! Tori has a friend sleeping over tonight even tho it is a school night butt he chances of them having school tomorrow is pretty slim...so I agreed. besides I really don't want to go out on the roads if I don;t have to so a Sleep over tonight is fine with me. If there is school tomorrow ( doubtful) oh well.... Brad has been out plowing for the last 5 hours. he still has yet made it home. I have shoveled the Pugs Deck off 5 times already and Whitney is out there now shoveling it off again. Tori and her friend are jumping off the second story deck into the snow pile...haha. I should get this on video huh? there is no way I would ever let them do this but if you saw just how deep the snow is it really isn't all that bad. From all the snow falling off the roof and from brad plowing it all to that area it is like 6 feet deep. Oh Kids! well I guess I will stop here and go video them and add it to this post in a little bit....

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks so very familiar:S We didn't get as much as I thought, but now it's raining! BLAH!! I hope there is atleast a delay tomorrow, but you never know. Hope you had fun at your party!

Sandy said...

The lights on the houses and the snow and the way it all shines is so very pretty! I love seeing what is going on up there. It is so foreign to me. I'm sitting here feeling a bit cold as I look at all that snow. I have to see Tori and her friend jumping in the snow pile. I feel for the pugs having to go out there to potty...just like over at Punchy's house!

Erin Ward said...

wow! I wish I could jump off the deck into a snow pile! how fun!! can't wait to see the video.

Pam said...

The snow looks so pretty but I know that it is not so fun to drive in when you have to. Although, I would love to see some good snowfall again here. It's been years since we've had much of anything.
We saw some flurries yesterday...that was really exciting! go ahead and laugh!

AM said...

Oh I would love to see a video of them jumping in that big snow pile! I think I would be so nervous the first jump, but I bet it is fun!

Magnolia Sun said...

The house looks so pretty with the lights on it. We shovel off the back deck for the dogs but their feet still get so cold, at least they do their business really fast. We ended up getting 9 inches yesterday. Enough already!

Page said...

Yes! I still want to come up! I have always wanted to get snowed in somewhere!

Priscilla said...

I so hate snow! Hate hate hate! But after seeing all those beautiful pictures it looks so beautiful.

A pain though, isn't it.

Frances Louise said...

Hey, how come your snow looks prettier than our snow?