The Mailman was walking up to my door with a Box of Apples from Florida??? No...actually this is the same box that I sent to Sandy during the fall with Apples from a local Orchard...she returned the box full of Christmas goodies! She is so kind and thoughtful she always thinks of my girls and I during the Holidays
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH AUNT SANDY!
also in the mail was a Christmas gift that was supposed to be sent to my Parents house...for some reason I must have over looked the shipping address and the package was delivered here...yep when the kids were home that is not a good thing. SO I decided what the heck let them have it early....
I ordered them Christmas PJ's from the Pajamagram company. I try to get them new Pj's for Christmas eve and Christmas Morning...I saw these jumpsuit style Pj's and these are something my girls would get a kick out of them...so I went for it and had their names embroidered on the butt of the trap door...( LOL )
Yep...I think Tori likes her new Pj's...........
See they have a trap door for those midnight trips to the Bathroom...lol too cute!

12 comments:
I love the pj's they look so cute on them and of course love the taste of Florida for your lake place.
Those PJs are too cute! I love Pajamagram...their stuff is really cute.
The Florida goodies are great! I really like that sign.
I love those pj's! I am still searching for some for Wes and Lani. I let them open new jammies on xmas eve so they look cute on xmas morning:) I will have to check out that website.
Sandy is so sweet to you all! I just started reading her blog:) I love all the goodies for the camp and the girls.
Those pajamas are halarious! I love them! And all that stuff for the Lake House is great!
LOL! Those are awesome jammies.
Hehe...those pjs are adorable! And Sandy is so sweet...
i love the jammies! i want some. all of the florida gifts are so cute - those rings are to die for.
Oh my goodness...they look so cute in those red pajamas...love the name on the rear!! Looks like they will be warm in those...glad you like your goodies..it will be fun to see flamingos at your lake home.
How adorable is that?
TOOO CUTE!!
LOVE IT!! Makes it easy to moon people too :P
OH MY goodness.. those JAMMIES are the CUTEST~~~~ and they look sooooooooo WARM!~~~~
And the FLIP FLOP sign is to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR!!!!
Miss Jealous over here!!! LOL LOL...
Sorry I've been MIA .. stupid head.. finally went to the dr's today!! hopefully I'll be back to blogging by tomorrow!!!
and Yes.. my son is a GOOF!! he hates jackets.. sighhhhh
Really neat PJs! Mommy wishes she had a pair!
Post a Comment