We had a nice Christmas Eve and Christmas day with our families. Last night for Christmas Eve we went to Brad's Mother and Step Fathers house for Dinner and exchanged a few gifts from one side of the family ( his family is so big we have to divide it up into 2) One of his Brothers made it into town from New Jersey with his Wife and their son and his step son. It was nice to see them and to see how much my little Nephew is growing. He will be 3 in Feb. This group is a "Musical" group so my MIL asked the ones who wanted to play their instruments to bring them along to play. My Husbands little cousin played the piano, His Uncle ray played his guitar and Little Whit Bit played her Clarinet. and a T and W's Cousin played his SAX. it was fun..some was a little out of tune but we all had a great time. Tori ran off upstairs to escape. and I see Brad tip toe his way into the other room but I know they deep down enjoyed it..( Wink wink) after we left Brads Mom's house we drove up the road to his Father and Step Mother's house for Christmas. Again another Musical night there too...Whitey recieved her very own Clarinata from her Meme' and Pepe' as a Christmas gift. What a WONDERFUL gift. now we don't have to rent it every month! so Wintney played her new Clarinet and My husbands Step Mom played the piano to all the company they had over. Whitney really enjoyed this. anything for the center of attention! and again Tori made her way down stairs to the family room to escape the singing and music. she was too involved in checking out her new Digital camera she got from them for Christmas...Brad and I got a TomTom navigation system from them so NOW I CAN DRIVE TO SEE ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS with out getting lost! whoa hoo! we got home close to 10pm set the kids to bed ( ya right!) it took them forever and a day to fall asleep! I woke up around 5:30 and let the kids sleep until 6-6:30am and Then we woke them up to have Christmas...Santa brought the girls ROCKBAND ( a X-BOX 360 game ( HUGE)and a few little things and Brad and I got them each a Laptop ( so I can have mine back!) about 9 we went to Brads Moms again for Breakfast and our Christmas with them...The Kids recieved some really nice gifts including the Uggs they really wanted. after we left There we went to my Parents for Lunch and had Christmas with them and my sister and her family. Brad started not feeling well so I brought him home and I decided to take OM Turbo back with me. My sister brought her pug Cosi ( some of you may remember him...he will be joining us again in a couple of weeks while they go on vacation) Turbo had a good time and loved playing with his Uncle Kramer and cousin Cosi. I had my camera with me but my battery died on me! (Bummer) we all had a great day and now things are unwinding I can kick back and enjoy my week off and finish getting rid of this nasty cold I have!! Phew.... then we have another Christmas on Saturday with Brads 2nd part of the family....yiyiyi.
Here is Whitney and her cousin playing the Schools Pep Rally song together...LOL
Here is Uncle Ray playing his Guitar as a few "Try" to sing. My MIL is a little out of tune but she has a blast anyway...LOL enjoy~




9 comments:
Merry Christmas! Great post! I enjoyed your slide show. :)
Melissa and Emmitt
Looks like everyone had a great time. I bet that's fun with several people playing musical instruments. I think that's a neat gift, the clarinet. The laptops are great and the cell phone, too. I bet they were busy today programming their things! OMTurbo got to go visit!!! Good boy. Does the TomTom tell you how long it would take to drive from your house to mine??
What a great Christmas. Wishing you all the best.
Ah, your pictures and videos are great! It sounds like your Christmas was a blast.
Sounds like a great time for the whole family!
Hi There!
This is your secret santa...I am worried about your secret santa gift...have you received it or should I storm the post office looking for it?
Merry Christmas!
Santa
I'm glad yall had a great Christmas. I bet that's fun plaing instruments, are there any singers in the family?
I'm coming over to play Rock Band!
Were the laptops a big suprise for the girls? I bet they LOVEd them!
Post a Comment