Friday, December 28, 2007

I ♥ My Christmas gift!

Back last month I mentioned to my husband how much I liked the HOLIDAY PATCHWORK GALLERY TOTE Purse from COACH........
But I couldn't afford it.......


I really really ♥ my husband.... Now I feel bad all he got was cologne and a Chainsaw!

14 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Very nice!!!!! Love my new coach bag too :)

Pyrite said...

I love it! What a nice looking purse!

Wendy said...

nice! You are one lucky girl:) Michael and I are getting each other a new stove. Isn't that the best gift ever?!? NOT! LOL!

Nevis said...

Beautiful purse! I love my fiance, too. He bought me my pug puppy for Christmas and he's awesome!

Erin Ward said...

Woo hoo! That's a great lookin purse. Glad you got what you wanted!

Magnolia Sun said...

very nice and a great size too.

Sandy said...

A Coach is always a wonderful gift! I'm so glad you got it! A chainsaw sounds like that could come in handy up there!

Jessica said...

I am soooo jealous! I love my coach purses... I better get on Andy about getting me a new one!

Priscilla said...

oooooh! Niiiiice!

What a great guy.

Mrs.D said...

Really cute purse! I've never seen one like that before.

Frances Louise said...

You have one sweetheart of a husband! Mommy is envious of your new bag . . .

Nevis said...

Aww..! Quick question...why did your hubbie need a chainsaw? Are you fighting off Zombies?

AM said...

Dont feel bad, I am sure he loves his chainsaw as much as you love your bag! :)

Bella and Perogi said...

That's exactly what i thought would be in the big coach box i got. I love your bag, the patchwork bags are always my fav. every year.

If you saw the dog outfit at coach then you know how much he paid for it. RIDICULOUS!!!!