Thursday, December 06, 2007

**Snow ** and A ** Special Visit*** and a new Family member!!

Yesterday I had to bring Whitney to the Orthodontist to fix a wire that Popped out and had to be fixed. I took this picture of a Barn that we pass on our way to the Ortho. Each winter I always say I think this is the winter the barn collapses. I have been saying that for like 3 winters in a row now..maybe this is the year?
This is my husbands Aunts house. She lives right up the hill 2 driveways from us. She is 90 years old and I bring her a Tea every Thursday. When I brought Whitney to school this sidewalk plow was clearing the sidewalk.....
Today I got to meet another Blog Friend ! "FlipFlopMom" I have only been reading her blog for a few months now thanks to Wendy at Wes~n~Lani. I never knew we loved in the same town and her son goes to school with Tori! She is such a sweet person and I also met her son. He is such a ham! he is one of those Boys that melt your heart He got right on the floor and played with the pugs. He was ready to pack them up and bring the home with him. He is a real sweet Boy. FlipFlop Mom is so crafty and creative. She made me a wine bottle with a snowman painted on it and stuffed with Christmas lights...a paper basket with melting wax for my tea-light burner, and a Snowman sitting on Yankee Candle tarts... She was so kind to think of my daughters and wrote a poem and attached it to a bag of M&M's Click the poem picture on the M&M"s to enlage to read the Poem.....



I LOVE this Bottle!


This is what it looks like at night...LOVE IT! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
She makes some of the cutest things ever. I keep telling her that she should look into vending at Craft fairs or starting some sort of a craft store....Check out her site...she has so much to share and had the cutest family! I have a feeling we will be seeing more of each-other...she is a Love!





Okay...remember this post? Click here









well guess what???












I guess now is the time after all.....My Dad's dream came true!


He is the CUTEST fuzziest lil thing! and he smells soooo good! he is a Schnauzer/Maltese mix. he is 3 months old. His Birthday is September 6th. He does not have a name just yet. My Mom and Dad are playing the Name game tonight. when My Father first brought him over to show us I immediately thought of Kramer from Seinfeld! His wiry out of control resembled Kramer on that TV show...click here to see the resemblance.....

I am so Happy for my Father. I think a dog does the body and sole good. And Thank you Mom for agreeing to this! This lil Fella will bring you lots of Joy!








****UPDATE****

after my parents hearing me say he looked like Kramer my Mom and Dad decided it fit him well...so Everyone...Please Meet Willow,Belle and OM Turbo's Uncle.... Kramer!

Cute name~! Now everyone... don't you think My Father should start a Blog on Kramer?



18 comments:

Sandy said...

That is so wonderful you met another blogger and she is in your town and she is NICE. I like those things she made for you. The bottle with the lights is a great idea. Oh the puppy is a LOVE. Your dad just made a new best friend and I bet the puppy will love your mom, too. The pictures of the snow up there are so amazing to me. It's so lovely.

Wendy said...

FFM is an amazing crafter:) How sweet of her to make all those beautiful goodies for you!! Can't wait until this Sunday. We will be calling you to get directions. I hope I can meet Kramer! He is ADORABLE. Your Dad is awesome and he should def. start a blog.

Leah said...

Kramer is adorable!!!

Erin Ward said...

Kramer is the perfect name! he's so sweet! I want to cuddle with the little guy.

Frances Louise said...

My goodness, those lights in the bottle is pretty ingenious. It is so nice that you go see you Aunt every week, what a generous spirit you have.

Kramer is pretty cute, but we were rooting for a pug for your dad.

Daddy said you guys should move up here -- it is lovely! Mommy said its ok, but she misses NYC. Where in does you sister-in-law live?

Jenna :) said...

how cute!! that name fits him perfect too!

kristie said...

OMG!! kramer is so cute. you have met so many bloggers - how lucky you are. the snowman painted wine bottle is really cute. she should definitely sell those. oh, and your weather - it looks like a postcard up there. my husband is so jealous of your snow.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

How neat to get to meet another blogger! You are just the social butterfly of the Northeast! Kramer is ADORABLE! What a cool dude.

Jessica said...

Kramer is soooo adorable! Congrats to your parents on the new family member!

I *heart* the wine bottle... you know me and my wine! hahaha

Pam said...

Kramer...I love it (two of my cats are named after Seinfeld characters)! He is so cute! Yep, your dad really should start a blog.

How wonderful to meet a new blog friend and that you both live in the same town! I love that wine bottle. How creative.

AM said...

Yes, he should definetly start a blog! I want to see more pictures of that cute little guy! Love that scruffy look.

And OH MY GOODNESS, those gifts FFM gave you are so nice! That is so so sweet of her. So crafty. I'll have to go check out her blog. I love that wine bottle idea. And it goes perfect in your kitchen.

Mrs.D said...

He does look like Kramer...so cute.

And, that's neat that you met a fellow blogger right in your own town! Small world.

Punchbugpug said...

How nice to have another meetup! I have one of those bottles too! I got it from a school fundraiser.

Congrats to your dad and KRAMER! LOL Now every time I see a Seinfeld episode I will think of your dad!

Page said...

How funny...I know of another dog named Kramer who looks so much like the one your dad got!! He's a few years older, though, but STILL what a coincidence! The gifts you recieved are very cool...love 'em!

L~ said...

Papa definitely needs to start a blog for Kramer. Gosh, he is just so cute! Cosmo is happy to have a new uncle. Heh, Cosmo and Kramer. ;-) It's going to be an exciting Christmas getting to meet him and OM Turbo.

Archie and Melissa said...

OHHH! Kramer is sooo cute! Great name! I am really excited for your whole family.
I would love to read about and see kramers adventures.
Melissa and Emmitt

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH MY GOODNESS Kramer is STINKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! How funny was it that I knew your dad!!! It was AWESOME meeting you and the pugs.. they are sooooooooo adorable.. and Austyn has asked dad "three" times now if he can have some!!!!!! Your Christmas card was BEAUTIFUL too!!!

Thank you so much for your hospitality!!!!!!!!! I so much ENJOYED our visit!!!

Pugalicious said...

yes your Dad needs Kramer blog.. I love your second picture of your hubbies aunts house. gorgeous! I love how white and pristine it looks. Just wanted to know I was reading yall still