Ok...This really makes me mad! My Computer is on the fritz and I need to have it cleaned out. It is not allowing me to upload all my new pictures. This week is BPOH Christmas Edition and I have recieved some really nice gifts from fellow Bloggers that I wanted to share with you all...UGH. I really don't want to give up my computer just yet so I am just going to have to settle writing and not posting pictures to go with my Posts until after Christmas..( BUMMER) I really wanted to play along with the BPOH seeing how this is my favorite Holiday but heck maybe after Christmas I will go ahead and do it anyway.
also I want to Thank...
*AM for the cute Gingerbread Candles! I did take pictures of them to post but ....Grrr...I can't upload them. I will burn some of them Christmas eve and place them near Santa snack.
*Punchy...Thank you so much for the FlipFlop Frame with my FurKids ...you did a great job painting that! THANK YOU!!! I think I may bring it to the lake to go with the Flip Flop sign Ragus sent me~ I don;t have any pictures of the Pugs there...( shame on me!) I took a picture of that too...but again darn Computer is on the fritz!
*30SOmething Oh thank you so much for the cute little Bloggy Meetup ornament! I will keep that out year round. I have it hung on my lamp in the living room where I can see it everyday. Thank you!
* Ragus...I know I already thanked you but I thought I would let you know that Whitney found the Special Something with her $ you sent her tonight. We went to Peebles and she found a pair of Cute Black Dress shoes she really liked and REALLY REALLY REALLY needed for her School Christmas Concert tomorrow night. I bought her a new outfit and she bought the shoes. so she is good to go tomorrow night in her new Duds...also she plans on wearing her ring you sent her tomorrow night too...She said. " Now a part of Aunt Sandy can be at the Christmas Concert with us" So Thank you for her New Shoes!
Well more snow is moving in tonight...ENOUGH ALREADY!
Friday we will have a total of 16 PUG feet at our house for a little over a week. Yep...16 Pug feet! and a total of 7 Pug eyes, 4 curly tails, and a whole lotta Pug Poo and fur galore! we are Pug sitting for a Guy I work with while he heads to Vegas for the Holiday. ( his sister is getting married) so his Pug Snickers will be with us for 8 days...yi-yi-yi... once Snickers leaves my sister is leaving for Florida so we will be Pug Sitting her Pug Cosi for a week. My Husband is already saying he is sleeping on the sofa...we have all 3 pugs sleep with us and it is a little tight for space. Willow sleeps right up against Brad between us under the covers.Belle is on my side on top of the covers and Turbo sprawls across the bottom at our feet under the covers ( remember he is a 30lb Pug...he can stretch really long) not much space...so if Whitney can keep her room picked up I told her Snickers can sleep in her room with her. If not Snickers will be on our bed with me and the 3 Pugs as Brad camps out on the sofa.... Most likely Cosi will sleep with us ( me ) this worked out well with his the last time he stayed with us. ( Sorry Lynn...I hope Cosi doesn't give you the Silent treatment again when he goes back home with you)
I feel like such a mean Mom...a few weeks ago we found out that Belle needs to have Minor surgery on Jan 3rd...she has a collapsed left nostril. ( remember her snoring videos?) so she is going in to have a Nose Job ( nasal wedge) on her 2nd Birthday..What was I thinking when I agreed to that day? I knew in my head something was going on that day and I didn't have my Black book with me and told them that that was fine and we will be there even tho I had that feeling something was going on that day....Just the other day I realized what was going on in my head that day? DUH it is Belle's 2nd Birthday! so should I change it? or just celebrate her Birthday the day before...that is before 7pm...no food after 7pm. geesh..Poor thing, she is going to hate me!
Well hopefully I can figure out a trick to get my pictures to upload...I hate posting with out pictures. I think Pictures add a lot to a story.
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

8 comments:
Can you get them off your camera? If you can atleast get them on to your computer try using photobucket to get them on blogger. I hope you get it fixed soon:) I can't wait to see all the goodies and any photos you get of Whitney's concert tonight. Tell her good luck:)
yeah for all your fun gifts! Im sorry your computer is being silly! Not a great time for that!
You're going to have a handful of pugs! Take pictures, even if you have to post later.
Bah! Silly computers! Always at the worst time too! FOUR Pugs!! WoW! It's like you're Punchy or something. Good luck getting sleep :)
Poor Belle! I remember seeing a show once about pugs and seems like I recall that some pugs do have to have that surgury because of snoring problems. Is that pretty common?
I hope you get your computer fixed!
7 pugs! How fun. That's a lot of snorting!
Computers are a very evil necessity. We hope you get yours up and running quickly because we want to see pictures of ALL THOSE PUGS! That would be FIERCE!
Hmmm, see if it would be easy to reschedule the surgery; if it becomes a big hassle, then maybe you should just keep that date and have the birthday celebration earlier.
Well, that's a bummer about your computer being overloaded. I'm afraid mine might be headed in that direction and I really need to get it cleaned up before I download anything else on it.
I'm so glad that Whitney found some shoes with her money. That sounds like a good deal. You'll have to take a picture of her all dressed up for her event and then share it with us later. That's so sweet she is going to wear that ring!
I had to laugh about the 7 EYES comment you made. Poor Old Man Turbo..what pirate he is! I know it will be fun to have the extra pugs over! We are having extra one after Christmas here, too, a schnauzer!
I'm still checking out the weather channel and looking at the temps up that way. It's like you and I live in different worlds! Your weather is so different from here...like we are not even in the same country.
Oh I can't wait to see pictures.. everything sounds GREAT!!!!!
I had to get my computer cleaned out in october.. it was HORRID!! but now I'm having BIG trouble with verizon... grrrr.. so we're going comcast after Christmas!!
Post a Comment