Monday, December 03, 2007

*** No School..Too much snow!***



Well today we had a Snow Day. I hardly believe there was one school open today here in New Hampshire. When I checked on line this morning to check on the School Cancellation list there were over 500 cancellations! Maybe this montage will show you why no one had school today.....
I stayed home in my Pj's all day today and didn't even shower until tonight...Boy was that a nice treat! I can't remember the last time staying in my Pj's all day I need to do this more often!. I only went out to shovel a path for the pugs on the back deck. That's it! I cleaned my room. I did a little wrapping... I Changes Whit-Bits room around ( This will be a post maybe tomorrow) Brad brought me a extra large Blueberry Coffee and the kids donuts. Tori had a friend sleep over last night. ( I agreed knowing that it was doubtful that school was going to be cancelled) so it was a pretty lazy..yet cozy day here today.

Some of the Gifts I wrapped and bagged this morning....



11 comments:

Wendy said...

We enjoyed our snow day also:) It's always a good excuse to stay in the jammies and lounge!

Pam said...

Wow..look at all that beautiful snow! I saw on the news this morning that you guys got quite a bit. I was wondering if the girls got a snow day. Oh, how nice that must have been to stay inside on a snowy day. P.S. you can send some down here to your Southern friends if you want ;)

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow yall got a ton of snow not nearly that much here although Shane did get a 2 hr delay for school. The video is really beautiful. That's a lot of presents!

AM said...

The way the sun is coming thru those snow covered trees is so pretty! Look at all those gift bags! WOW! I am impressed.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow that's a lot of gifts! 500 cancellations? That is crazy talk! I can't believe you're getting such bad weather already. I hope it gets better for you all. It's just unsafe to be in that kind of weather.

Page said...

Oh, it's so pretty and christmasy! I wish it would snow down here...and then I could miss work!

Sandy said...

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I love seeing that snow and it's so beautiful there. I can't imagine how cold it is! Looks like you all had a great day yesterday..that is a lot of gift bags!

Punchbugpug said...

I need a snow day!!!!! You got a lot accomplished, good for you!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I agree.. Yesterday was a GREAT day... We actually decorated our tree!! WOO HOO!! and watched Christmas movies.. Poor Austyn was shoveling the driveway and the plow came by and plowed ALL the snow back in... I felt so bad for him.. and I was NOT happy with the plow guy.. I know he was doing his job... but......

I love your gifts.. they look GREAT!!! Now I wanna know what's in them.. LOL LOL.. I'm so nosey!!!

Jessica said...

You rec'd all of our snow we got on Saturday!!! Now today we are suppose to be getting another 2-5inches by 6p. Which means, instead of a 1/2 hour drive home from work it will be about 1.5 hours!!! arghhhh!

kristie said...

we are all so jealous down here in nc!! send it here. although if we got that much snow, there'd be no blueberry coffee & donuts from dunkin...cause nothing would be open, lol...for like a week! did the girls go back to school today?