Saturday, December 08, 2007

***It's begining to look alot like Christmas***

We still have so much snow...so much Whitney made a snow cave and hung out in it most of the afternoon. It was not to cold today...it was in the low 40's so this made it easier for her to stay out and play in the snow longer. I brought Tori to school Thursday and it was 9*...Brrr that is so cold! so I will take 40* today.After Whitney came in from playing in the snow she decided to dress up Willow in a Santa Suit. She left Belle alone as she recovers from a leg injury...Turbo as you know is blind and didn;t see that Belle was sitting on the back of the sofa and she jumped up and plowed her right off the back and she fell to the floor. ( My Husband now calls Turbo "Bulldozer") Belle didn't show immediate signs of being hurt but soon after we noticed she favored her right leg..So I called the vet and they told me to give her Baby Aspirin and too keep and eye one her and to call them if she gets worse....So far she is not showing any sign of being in pain but still does not want to use her back leg. ( This is the same leg she injured a few months ago..Remember?) so if she still is favoring her leg on Monday I will bring her in to be seen. So Belle was left out of the Playing Dress up thing today...and OM Turbo is just too big and didn't fit into the Pugs clothes...I think he was pleased that he didn't fit into them...it just is not his style.When My Husband came home from Work...LOOK What he found in our Mail Box!A Special package from Girlville! Do you remember this post.I was so thrilled to get this in the mail...I though the mail man ran off with it. It took a little over a week to get here...... Here is where we deiced to hang it....


Thank you so much K! Love it! and the Pugs sniffed and sniffed and sniffed it! I will think of you each time I look at it and each time I take it out to hang up with each Christmas in the Future!
Thank you sooooo Much!





6 comments:

Sandy said...

WOw, that is a ton of snow...makes me smile to see her all in that snow like that. Willow looks so cute dressed up. I hope Belle recovers from her injury without having to have anything done to her. Poor OM...I feel for him being the bulldozer. I love the banner...one of these days I'm going to win something that she makes!

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE LOVE playing in snowforts!!!! They are the BESTEST EVER!!!! Ü oh my on the pugs.. they are the cutest!! Nellie has an outfit that might fit turbo.. LOL LOL LOL...

Oh I wanted to let you know.. I got "kidnapped" today.. so I didn't make it.. :(

Poor Belle... hope she DOES feel better!!

kristie said...

i hope belle's leg gets better so she can play dress up too! that snow - i cannot even comprehend that much snow. we've only had a LOT of snow ONE time in my whole life (20" in one day)...the banner looks great there - the cats rolled on it to send some fur up to the pugs!

Frances Louise said...

That banner is pretty neat and so festive. Your house is so beautiful with the holiday decorations and the Christmas pug. Hope Belle gets better soon (and that there is no retribution from Belle on the "Bulldoze" . . .)

Pam said...

Wow...that's a lot of snow! I hope Belle feels better soon. The banner looks great in your home!

Magnolia Sun said...

oh my yall have a lot of snow, we have nothing compared to that. hope belle is better soon.