This is Snowpug Garland made by Punchy she made for me last Christmas it is strung along my Vintage porch over my tv....I keep this Pugman garland up year round. It is too cute to take down... here is some more of what I have kluttering up my house...click here if you wish to see..
Hooray for Dollywood!
5 months ago

6 comments:
Bummer! Your link to the slide show isn't working!!
Hey guys!!! Preparing for X-mas, nooo??? Hihihihi! I love X-mas!
Kisses and hugs!
I love the pug garland! I would definitely keep it up all year long too!
Happy Holidays!
:) Melissa and Emmitt
Too bad your link isn't working. BUT your pug-man garland is very cute from what I can see! :o)
OHHHHHHHH I didn't even NOTICE that... how adorable!!!!!!! Your home is so warm and FESTIVE!!!!! I loved it!!!! Hey.. any chance your rich???? I about DIED when Austyn asked that... I wanted to ask him if he thought we lived in a cave... LOL LOL LOL.. Only him.. so blunt.. so truthful!! and sometimes.. no tact.... YIKES!!
everything is so beautiful! I love all your snowman everywhere. The snowman collector is so cute.
Post a Comment