Sunday, December 23, 2007

I got something early for Christmas!

Guess what I got for an early Christmas present?











I GOT ..... a cough, a sore throat, stuffy nose and chills and a Headache!..... I am so lucky! That is just what I wanted for Christmas! How did anyone know! ( *%$#%@! )







anyway now for the fun stuff..... We are pug sitting for the week for a Pug named Snickers. She is 6 years old and is such a sweet thing. she is so calm and gentle. I have yet seen her with her tongue in. It is always out like 2 inches and it feels like a potato chip. I am hoping her family does not come back to get her. I am really enjoying her around. having 4 pugs is really not that much different than having 3..( wink wink) She tends to want to be with Whitney and spends alot of her time in her room with her and she sleeps whit Whitney in her bed. Whitney is so good with her. Snickers family is in Vegas for her Human sisters Wedding. They will be home on the 28..again I hope they don't came back for Snickers..( lol ) Snickers makes herself comfy on Whit-Bits bed..
Aww...Whit-bit is giving Snickers the Bunny ears!Snickers taking a Morning Nap...Potty Break....Brad snowblowed them a path ,,,the only one that stays on the trail was Snickers. Night time potty breaks they need their Coats...Brrrr it is cold!Whit-bit showing Snickers around out doors....


Last night I got together with my Friend and we exchanged gifts and the kids did too. While the kids played we sipped on Hot Cocoa with Baileys...yum! this is what I I got from her...






A gift certificate to a Organic store I go to once a week to get a few items....a Cranberry Chutney Yankee candle ( my favorite!) with a snowman holding a few votive candles... a Cranberry/mint car air freshener and a D&D gift card for my Morning Coffees. All my favorite things.... She got the girls Gift cards to their one of their favorite stores...




Willow is showing you some of the Christmas cards we recieved this year.....





also My Father just started a blog on Kramer...be patient My Dad is still in the Learning Process of the Blogging thing... Click here to say Hello to Kramer!


10 comments:

Sandy said...

I hate to hear you have a cold...30 something got one too. Your gift from your friend is great! I love seeing Snickers. She does look so sweet and that tongue!! Tell her mom that you'll call her when Snickers is ready to go home.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I hope you feel better soon! Look at that pug. I love her tongue hanging out and their warm little coats. Too cute!

Wendy said...

That is such a bummer about the cold. Lani is soooo sick too!! We were at my brothers and only stayed like 3 hours and that was pushing it. I am going to bring her to the doctor tomorrow because she is so dang miserable. Fever, sore throat, coughing, just to name a few. Of course there is no medicine that I can give her except the motrin:o(

Your puppy that you are watching is so cute. I am sure that 1 more isn't too bad, is it? LOL!!

Hope that you are feeling better super soon!!! *hugs*

Erin Ward said...

Snickers is so cute! My Max would have definitely stayed on that snow path with her. Max is a little prissy sometimes. He doesn't like to get his paws wet. :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

xoxoFour Pugz

Priscilla said...

Hope your feeling better soon

Love Snickers! And the tongue thing just cracks me up.

Pam said...

feel better! I have the same thing but I'm feeling better today. I seem to get something like this around this time each Christmas. I can almost bet on it.

I love your dad's blog. Too cute! Oh, and that cocoa looks really yummy. I think that might just stomp out my cold..you think? lol!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I got the same early Christmas present - it's still hanging around. Yuck!

kristie said...

that hot chocolate with the whipped cream looks sooooo good!

AM said...

Snickers is so cute. Love that little tongue. Glad she is being easy for you. The way you like your hot chocolate is the way I like mine. But for now, I'm enjoying it without the baileys.