Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~It's begining to look alot like Christmas~

I finished up all my shopping today! Phew! It feels so good to be all Done. I am waiting for 2 items that were back ordered and wont be shipped until the 18th....but besides that just a little bit of wrapping and I am all done. I started my shopping back in October and I really thought I would of been done way before now. But??? I always see someting or think of someone I forgot.
I decided to go to the Powerhouse Mall to get a few things...this place has a lot of really cute shops. it is a real small...I mean REAL small mall. It has a good selections of stores that you don;t see in the Big Shopping Malls...this is more like Gift Shops, LL Bean, EMS and a few clothing stores one I used to buy a lot at for for the kids when they were younger.So I went back in to see if I could Find a pair of boots for Whitney ( no such Luck...I think all the Mom's here in NH were out buying Boots for their youngsters!... called The Rugged Bear "I also stopped into the Yankee Candle and bought myself a candle and tarts ( Gingerbread ) it smells soooo good. I also made a trip onto UPS today tp ship out a bunch of packages....OMG UPS is getting so expensive! or maybe it has to do with me Shipping out 13 packages to different areas of the Country! I bet the poor woman working behind the counter was happy to see me leave! Good Grief! I had her box most of them up herself..she really musta liked me then! haha..Poor Woman!
This is what it looks like as you walk though the front entrance of the House Mall...it is so pretty and they have Christmas music playing through out the Mall.
This is the view of the Front Entrance from Upstairs....I was talking to Brad ont he phone while taking this picture....I am getting pretty good at Multitasking lately...
This light pole was right nest to where I parked...I like the greenery they used. I wish I was there at night...each pole has white lights. It is so pretty at night with the poles all lite up.



I went Grocery Shopping yesterday and I am still on the Pumpkin Kick....Look what I found! Pumpkin Cream Cheese! It is sooo good!Especially on a Cinnamon raisin bagel!



Well My girls are doing another No School Day Dance for Tomorrow...another bout of bad weather coming down on us tonight through the Morning....any of my Blogger friends down south want me to come visit for the next 4 months? I am already sick of this cold weather and all the snow!



Where do you think Willow is Digging to????

8 comments:

Frances Louise said...

Mommy wants your secret on how to finish holiday shopping before Christmas eve. She also thinks your "small" mall is heavenly. Our one mall here has a Sears appliance store, another local appliance store, a Radioshack, and a Waldenbooks.

Pam said...

Yum, that cream sheese sounds wonderful!

What a cute mall that is. I love the way that it is decorated.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That mall looks really nice. Congratulations on getting all your shopping done! Woo-hoo! 13 packages? Eeek! We mailed 4 packages yesterday, and it cost $44! Crazy expensive IMO.

Sandy said...

I love the look of that mall. And the decorations look pretty up there. If the Grinch didn't live here, you all could come stay here with me! I bet you would kind of miss the snowy Christmas up there. I mailed my boxes through USPS this year instead of UPS but I think everything that's using gasoline or oil fuel to get somewhere is going up in price.

Wendy said...

We still have a lot to do! I thought I was almost finished when I made that purchase at your house then I looked over my list. OOPS!! Where is that tiny cute mall?

Page said...

I say I'm finished with christmas shopping, but I actually have one more gift to get, I'm just waiting on my husband to get back so he can help me pick it out! I would GLADLY trade places with you for the winter...its so hot and humid down here that it doesn't feel like Christmas at all! Oh, and I love anything with pumpkin so that cream cheese sounds delicious!

Magnolia Sun said...

What a pretty mall, I like stores like that. The cream cheese sounds pretty good. I'm glad I get to hand deliever my Christmas packages this year, that's a couple of presents just in postage.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

that ms. willow is on a mission! i love how belle is just sitting there calmly :-)