Sunday, December 09, 2007

Fun Day with a Bloggy Friend!

Oh Boy.. was it a COLD day to look for a Christmas tree! Talk about cold. and the Bad Mum I was not having my daughter wear a hat! shame on me. At least she wore the hood from her sweatshirt to keep her ears warm. My legs were burning from the coldness I should of wore long-johns! But it was all worth it! I got to freeze my Butt off with my friend Wendy and her family who I met through the Blogging world. You may remember this post. ( Click Here ) They decided to make plans to come over for a visit and to go to the Christmas Tree Farm that we go to each year for our tree. We had a lot of fun. As we walked deep into the farm looking for their Perfect tree. as we slipped and slided on the icy ground. I think Lani walked better on the slippery ground better than we all did! as she kept her balance and she lead her family to the tree she picked out. She walked right up to a tree and they decided that that was the tree for them...Lani's tree. She did a good job picking it out don;t you think? after the tree was cut down we kept warm by the little fire they had while the tree was wrapped and loaded onto the car.



After we left the tree farm we drove over to a Pizza shop in the next town over for lunch as we ate lunch Lani sang us Christmas songs...( Oh so cute!)...it so happens that the Pizza Shop was in the same Town where the Simpson's Movie Premiere came to visit...so here is Wes and Whit posing with the Simpson statue.Lani Loves the Pugs...She I think is the only one who can handle Turbo's bad breath! oh wait let me rephrase that...Burbo...Yep that is what Lani calls Turbo...Burbo..lol too cute.
each time one of the Pugs barked she came out and said bye-bye doggie...

I think Santa should Bring little Lani a Pug for Christmas... (Wink Wink)
Thank Michael,wendy and Kiddos for coming over it was a great day! Blog friends are so awesome especially in real life! I am planning to head over her way after the new year so she can get me started on Scrap-booking. and Brad and I are planning on taking a night to go watch her Husband play in his band....So check out her Blog if you haven't already..she has such a sweet family and has alot of great posts. Drop in and say Hello! Click here

6 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!! I am so excited that you guys had a GREAT time... I was going to try and pop over to drop something off for her.. but I had friends whose WELL BROKE.. sighhh so we tried helping them fix it.. well.. not me so much.. but...

Lani is soooooooooooooo CUTE!!! YUP I agree she needs a pug!!!! YES!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH I wanted to tell you.. You're pretty close to my FAV movie....

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for inviting us up:) We had a fabulous time! Wait until you see how fat our tree actually is now that it had opened up! Hilarious in my tiny living room:) Oh and Lani agrees about the pug for Christmas, but not so sure about her parents! LOL!! Maybe a black one?!?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Looks like a lot of fun, even though you froze your legs solid! LOL! I think Turbo likes babies. That is the biggest smile I have seen him make in a photo!

Magnolia Sun said...

That sounds like a lot of fun and so much snow!

Erin Ward said...

That picture of Lani and Turbo... TOO CUTE!