Friday, December 22, 2006

Better watch out..better not pout..better not cry...I am telling you why.....~.SANTA PUG IS COMING TO TOWN~

HO..Ho.hoooo...Do you think their is a Pug Santa for Pugs? and MaltePoo Santa for Maltepoos, and so on and so forth? Santa Pugs are getting ready!
Santa, Don't forget to leave some Crumbs on the Floor for us!

Willow and Belle listening to my No Barking at Santa instructions...... not to eat the cookies that will be out on Christmas eve! They are for santa...not Pugs!

6 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Hahaha, did those outfits come from Wally World????? I think I better get Marty one of those suits, then maybe he would show up in pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh lisa, those outfits are so darling on them :) what great pictures :) i hope santa is good to miss willow and miss belle :) as well as miss T and miss W :) Jodie

Anonymous said...

Awww...thank you for remembering the Maltepoo Santa Claus : )

YES YES YES...we do think their is a Santa Claus for Pugs and Maltepoos...who else would be bringing these great toys each year!

Willow and Belle look sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Coco is their twin now!
I love these santa suits. The hat is tooooo cute. I could never get Coco to wear it...he'd rather CHEW it!

Sandy said...

They are too very cute in those santa outfits. Can you imagine if they run into Santa on Christmas Eve ... what kind of barking will happen? It will wake up the whole house!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Im sure those puggies will be waiting around for any cookie crumbs Santa might leave behind!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

they look very intent on what you are telling them. I know they'll be perfect little angels!