Tuesday, December 19, 2006

some of my favorites

Sweet Belle.........


Willow and Belle


I snuck this one in..it is Whitney pulling a wagon with plants in it around the Lake During a fall morning...... Sisterly Love.........
Belle......
Willow ...............

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope there is something that you can tell them apart by because in pictures when there is no hint as to their size or anything they look so much alike :)

Nic and Sadie

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya they do look alike in a lot of ways but there are a lot of way they are different too...Belle is shorter and carries more weight then Willow..Belle also has a very dark tail with a lot of Black in it... at night when it is dark we can tell who is who by the way they feel...Willow has coarse fur as Belle has velvety soft fur...Willow's fur is also a lot lighter than Belle's is... sometimes we have to take a second look to see which one is who.....

Anonymous said...

I love the one of whit pulling the wagon it so cute! I alsos love the pugs and my family and your blogging friends

Love,,,, Tori

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Tori?? My daughter Tori?? Boy you are being nice! So what is it you want for Christmas??? LOL See you can be a great big sister....thanks for the nice comment..I LoVe you Sweet-Pea

Love, Mum

Um what are you doing on the Computer at this time of night??? Busted!

Anonymous said...

I especially love that sister love picture! SO CUTE!!!!! They almost look like twins there!

Sandy said...

Those are great pictures...Hey Tori!!

Leah said...

Awww, I love the pictures and I love the comment from Tori. What sweet girls you have (all 4 of them!). How does Brad feel about being in a house with so many girls?!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so nice! The one withs sister love is the best!

lalagirl said...

YOU'VE BEEN CHRISTMAS TAGGED! Tell us all via your blog 3 things you want for Christmas, 3 things you don't want, and then you can tag 5 of your friends. You can see my tag post or more instructions on my blog HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And a PUGlicious New Year!

Anonymous said...

They are all so good, especially the one of your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great lisa :) the one of whitney is so sweeet ;) hey tori, sorry mum busted you...oops....ah well, its fun to stay up once and awhile :) those sisters (pugs) are so darling, i'm sure in passing you yell at the other one mistakingly, they do look quite similar, its eerie :) take care lisa.
jodie

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! Your Pugs are too cute together, I can't wait to add another Pug to our family. The picture of your daughter with the wagon is one to cherish forever. It looks like a greeting card! Mairz

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!! I love to see your babies. W's picture is PERFECT...it looks like an old antique picture...that could be found in only the best of homes! : ) Merry Xmas!!!

TORI makes an appearance!!!
Oh girl...your mom just busted ya! : )