Thursday, December 14, 2006

We were Tagged!

Oh boy, oh boy!!! I’ve been Christmas tagged by ~Ronin the Pug~ That’s so cool!!!!

Ok… For Christmas I would love to get:
1. To sleep in longer. Last year my kids woke us up at 4:45 am!
2. to have my whole family healthy.
3. a maid to clean up after Christmas...boy does my house get roughed up!
4. My Mother in law gets us Scratch tickets every year in our stockings..last year we won $100.00 I hope to get another winning scratch ticket a $1,000 winner would be nice!
5. Ok....I do want something but I didn't ask for them...I don't like to have people spend money on me so will buy them with my Winning scratch ticket if I win....I want a pair of Chocolate Brown Uggs! so bad they don't have Chocolate Brown available here but I have my eye on a pair at the mall!.....


I really, really don’t want for Christmas:

1. My kids sick
2. My Hubby sick
3. I don't want it to rain!
4. A headache
5. To have to spend the night cleaning and picking up.




What Willow really wants for Christmas.

1. a New Monkey
2. a heating pad
3. more Allergy Shampoo for her bath...she loves her bath!
4. Potty pads..Willow hates the cold weather.
5. For Santa to leave some cookie crumbs on the floor.

What Willow really really doesn't want for Christmas is...

1. Her wrinkles cleaned
2. To get out of bed...( she could stay in our bed all morning under the covers)
3. having to wear her Santa suit and hat
4. getting spoken to for having an accident in the spare room.
5. her nails polished

Belle really wants for Christmas is...

1. a laser pointer to chase ( we lost the one we had)
2. the biggest box of Chewies!
3. Snore strips
4. diet pills
5. belly rubs

What Belle really really doesn't want is...

1. Willow eating her breakfast
2. Willow getting more toys from Santa.
3. a bath...Belle hates getting a bath
4. a Christmas Sweater.
5. a pimple on her chin and lip and Fleas!



so there you have it....I tag...who ever wants to play.

No comments: