One package was from My Blog Niece and her Mom...Thank you so much for my Soap dish and assorted scented soaps...
AM must of remembered that LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE is one of my favorite sayings....I placed the dish and the soaps on the dresser that holds all our bath towels....thanks for the nice goodies...the soaps smell sooooo good! thank you So Much!
The other box that Jingled was from PUNCHY! Man I knew that Punchy's Hubby works for EBAY..her tape job was PERFECT! with Pretty GREEN & RED tape. She must do the taping for his parts he sends out! lol But inside the box I could smell Apples! This bear is scented..she smells so good..just like apples. and she made this SnowPug Garland with bells...this is what was jingling in the box
here is an Up Close of the apple Scented bear.........
This is where she sits...When you walk in the door you see her right away..so now when I see her I think of Punchy....
here is an up close of the Snowman Pug she made for me.......Cute huh?
I decided to hang the Snowpug garland along the porch Brad made me in the Living room.....
I think this is a perfect place for them...I threw faux snow on the roof to add to the snowman Pugs...what is a snowman with out snow?
Thank you Punchy and AM

5 comments:
Oh, your garland is delightful..like mine! That's is a great place for you to hang it, too. That apple bear is cute...I like the Christmas colors of the dress. PUnchy is so creative. And AM's mom is so good about remembering what you like! That soap dish is so pretty.
It is so cool to see the things in your house! I have to say I had more fun with my blogging gifts, then some of the ones I got for my family! HO HO HO
I bet that bear smells so good. I love all your decorations.
Forgot to tell you all....hubby did the tape thing. He LOVES tape! He asked if I wanted red and green and of course I said a big YES! lol
(We have orange too)
Your decor is absolutely adorable. What a clever entertainment center! Your husband should market them! I think I'll see if I can get my hubby to make one!
Post a Comment