Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lo and Behold! I am back!

Santa came Early this year! These packages were on my counter when I came home......Any guesses???


Willow and Belle are anxiouse to see what I got! Whalaaa!
A new laptop!

I have the best hubby in the world! Thank you to Brad, my Mother in Law for getting me such a wonderful gift! and my Father who works at a local Computer Store that found this computer and got them a good deal on it.....Thank you everyone!

My laptop I had before I found melted up inside and burned up and started to smoke. Not a good sign! so that is junk! This one is so much better than my other one.

So I am back ! with a LOT of pictures to post!

(Can you tell my hubby is a mechanic? Look at his grubby pant legs! Ugh! )

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK...TELL BRAD AND YOUR MIL AND FATHER THANK YOU FROM ALL YOUR BLOGGING FRIENDS FOR HELPING YOU GET BACK ON HERE TO PLAY WITH US!!

I know you have a lot to show us...so get the party started!

Anonymous said...

Wooo-Hooo!
Yeah, I am SO glad you got a Laptop and are back! It is beautiful and looks so sleek. I love my laptop...I pray to God it doesnt ever smoke...that makes me think I need to turn it OFF when I am not using it...which I dont always do...
By the way..I love your shirt, and your new couch. It looks GREAT! (I know, kind of random..but I just had to get my compliments out!) I love that shirt.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Thanks Leah....Gotta love Abercrombie and Fitch! It is actually a shirt with a lace tank top underneath....I got it last week for my Christmas party. I am really not one for dressing up so I wore it with a nice pair of pants I got too. we need to go on a virtual shopping spree together! we seem to have the same taste in clothing. LOL

Punchbugpug said...

We have missed your posts! Glad to see your back on line! Heck, I was so busy looking at the laptop I didn't notice Brad's pant legs! and your wearing RED my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I am So glad you are back--we missed you guys! Yay for good husbands and family!

Anonymous said...

That would be so fun, Lisa!!
I like to "dress up" jeans by wearing a nice shirt, too...with those lace tanks, they really can dress up v-necks.
I think I am going to have to make a trip to A & F!!!