Here is T and W on the escalator.......
Me texing T to tell her to hurry up..she went into a store with a killer line...W was getting anxious and bored waiting in line so I took W out of the store while T waited in line to pay for her goods. Nice having a 13 year old where you can let them do a little bit on thier own.... so W and I waited just outside the store.
W still waiting for her big sis......
W patiently waiting still................peeking in the window to see if she can see if T is getting close to getting done.
Finally T got through the line..it only took a good 20+ minutes to check out. Ugh~
Our good friend Sandy,Chichi,Sugar,Tiny and Baxterman kindly sent T and W gift cards to Target for Christmas....so here are the girls looking for the right thing to buy...T looked around but didn't find what she is looking for...she is going to save her gift card until she find what she is looking for.....
W found some "Easy Bake Oven" food and "Baby Alive" food she decided to get with her gift card ...........
With money remaining on her card she also picked out these camo shoes! She is into the whole Camo thing............can you tell?
Here is W swiping her Gift Card from Sandy..........
Thank you so much Sandy!!!!!!

7 comments:
Whew, lisa, ur nuts....LOL!!! but happily you survived & hopefully learned a valuable lesson :) looks like a looooooonnnngggg fun day had by all :) yay for gift cards :) looking forward to spendin' mine...but we'll wait for next week for that :)
jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com
Your girls are so cute. I'm sure ya'll had a good time despite the crowds. Cute shoes!
Hey, that looks like a lot of fun...minus the bickering... I'm so glad W found some things with her card and that T is going to wait for just the right thing! Your mall looks so nice. Our mall here is so old and outdated...boring. Lisa, you are a trooper to get out there this week to shop! I did some on-line after Christmas sales at Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn and I'll show them when they come in. But I haven't gone to the mall!!
Oh, yeah, I like the camo and skull and bones that W is wearing and her new brown jeans. Also, I like T's boots!! Too bad I can't wear those here...I guess I could but I'd look weird because it's too warm.
Wow, I remember those day. 2 bickering...only mine were boy/girl so a little different! Send W over with her Easy Bake Oven...I love that thing!!! My daughter baked in her's every night when she got it and we had "tea parties" after dinner. sob sob....I miss those days!!!!!
the girls are so pretty!
You crazy shopping lady! LOL :)
Your mall looks so similar to malls around here...I just love seeing places on the east so similar to here! Amazing!
I see A & F bags!
I love the CAMO! Woo-Hoo! CAMO! :)
You look so cozzy in yur jacket! Funny thing...I have one, too, and Coco likes to lay in the hood. I find that sooo cute :) Its his little furry bed during winter...lol
Post a Comment