Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

View this video montage created at One True MediaClick on picture to start Montage clip
Christmas 2006

6 comments:

Sandy said...

That was fun seeing your Christmas tree and opening gifts. The girls look so happy and the pugs, too. Did Miss W get her hair cut shorter? I think it looks great! I just can't see the back of it in these pictures.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Whitney's hair is just pulled back into a ponytail...although she did have her bangs cut. she has more of a side swept bang now. maybe that is what you are seeing different. They were happy kids yesterday. We are going to the mall tomorrow and the girls plan on using their gift cards you sent them. I will be sure to take pictures for you to see what the get with the gift cards.

Anonymous said...

What great photos! Look at that neat Guitar case! I L.O.V.E it! Happy kids, huh, Lisa! Santa was good this year (as always)! I love the pic of Willow in the big comfy RED Chair! And of them tugging at the toy...Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Looks like santa made a hefty trip to your home this year, & made two young "ladies" very HAPPY :) Man, i wish santa was as good to me, wanna adopt a new daughter? one who cleans? lol :) Looks like a great chirstmas had by all, you'll have to post your goodies as well :)
Jodie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful X-mas you had guys! Lovely! Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Lisa----Look at my new post! You'll never guess!