This is at the end of my driveway.........
Belles first time seeing snow!
She loves the snow! and she loves to make YELLOW snow!
Sandy and Leah and AF...here is something you may never have seen! or even heard of! ....... This is a Sidewalk plow!
I live just at the top of this hill on the left....hidden behind the big pine tree!
My back yard..... this is a killer hill for Sliding! We are planning a sliding party for T with a bon fire and smores with her friends this winter......You all are welcome!

7 comments:
BRRR!!!
You are right...a street snow plow...hmm...never seen one! We have street cleaners here and that is it...LOL
I guess I'm lucky to not have snow? Since we don't have to deal w/ snow footprints...LOL...just teasing...it would be so unreal to actually LIVE with snow. Its just not the same visiting it, you know, as it is living in it. I mean, on vacation it is appealing...but living with it would be different....Belle looks soooo happy! I love the little paw prints in the snow....
Coco would love to make yellow snow...but we he deprived of snow! :(
It looks so beautiful. I can't believe all the snow you have already. We still have green grass (frozen, but green) here in southern Ontario. We did have a day or two with a little snow. Just enought to confuse Mia but not enough to plow or shovel "YET".
No snow here in upstate New York. It has been mild and in high 40's, low 50's...just crazy. Hmmmm, maybe that's why it hasn't sunk in that Chirstmas is coming so quick!
Tell the girls I'm in on the snow/sled/smores party. I hate smores...but I do like sledding!
That is just beautiful! I have never seen a sidewalk plow before! I would like to have one of those if I lived up there to clear my drive, I guess. I can't imagine how cold it must be...the pictures look like it is sooooo cold.
Oh we want snow too! We are so happy that you got a new laptop! That's why you are Christmas Tagged!!! See our blog for details!
K, no fair, I'd like some snow up here. My cousin Mic posted on your blog, whoo hoo :) Her puggy Mia is gorgeous and sweet :) Those pics are beautifull :) OH I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH :) Yay for brad, yay for new laptop, yay for you being back. I'm super psyched to have you online :) YAY YAY YAY :) can ya send some of that snow this way just for christmas? thanx :) luv ya lots ;)
jode
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com
I wouldnt like the mess from tracking in snow either! Its such a challenge to keep our entry way clean as it is!
The snow is pretty though!!! When we move an hour north of here, we will get snow occasionally (like maybe once a year). Im excited.
Post a Comment