Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas on the outside....

Willow and Belle sitting on the back of the sofa looking out their window...............

Willow and Belle would like to share what their yard looks like .................................





All we need is a little bit of snow???? where is it? we usually have snow this time of year.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Lisa...your decorations are so cute and pretty all lit up, too. Those girls look real comfortable on the back of the couch. I wonder if you will get snow soon from all the snow storm that came across the country this past week?

lalagirl said...

We are looking forward to pictures of W & B playing in the snow~!

Pork & Brown

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Willow & Belle on the back of the sofa! Don't you love Christmas? I can tell you do by all your wonderful decorations. Happy Holidays!
Mairz

Anonymous said...

I love your decorations. I love your style of decorating in general. Maybe in our next house I will go for that style.

Anonymous said...

you asked for snow far too soon!

It hasn't stopped since last night and it's so deep...up to my knees

:(

Nic & Sadie

Anonymous said...

I love your decorations for Xmas! I love this time of year! I knew you'd do a beautiful job decorating from seeing your house :)