Friday, December 29, 2006

Pug Fun....

I thought it was time to post another video of the girls......

This one is of the girls tugging at my pant leg...do others fur kids do this..they are always tugging at my pant legs or slippers......


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





This one is of them just playing around..beware there is a sudden Scream and giggles in the background my daughters were playing a game in the other room....



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sweet girls :) belle looks a bit more chunky then willow, is that so in person? shes a lot deeper colouring as well, atleast on the video :) the snorting has got to be the cutest part of pugs, its so comical :) thanks lisa!!
jodie

Punchbugpug said...

How funny...yes, Chloe has done that to me since she was a puppy! One time we were outside and she grabbed at my leg of my shorts and pulled them right down!!!!! I was SO thankful no one drove by and saw me without my shorts on!

Ziz said...

i love your accent lisa. :)

Stewie is always tugging at clothing -- especially when I am folding laundry. He goes nuts! :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! I love LOVE Love Belle's tongue! They are so sweet! Yes...Yes, Yes! Coco does the whole TUG thing, too :)

I agree w/ Alicat!
I love your accent!!!!!!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ali and Leah,Thats funny, I really don't think I have an accent...if you all want to hear a great Accent you need to talk with Sandy! I LoVe her accent! well maybe I do compared to Sandy....Is there such thing as an Western accent?? Duh?

Jodie, Yes ..Belle is ROUNDER then Willow..she is one pound heaver than Willow she is shorter than Willow but MUCH wider...lol and yes she is darker than willow too...

Punchy...OMG thanks for the laugh...I actually chuckled out loud reading that Chloe pulled sown your shorts...Sorry to laugh but that is funny!

Justin said...

hehe the movie is full of fun n strange noises..
But tis nice..

hey, wish you a very happy new year on behalf of my family n pets!!

Sandy said...

That made me so happy to see them on the video. I miss mine acting like sometimes. Yours mind as well as mine do! I love the way they wanted the same toy and then you said "Who wants a treat?" and they dropped it!

Anonymous said...

Paisley takes after my leg cuff once in a while, but Bandit never has. Maybe it is a girl pug thing.

Laughing at the treat, that gets their attention every time....lol.

Loved the videos!