Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wanna make an offer???







This is a house that I absolutely LoVe and it just went up for sale!! This is across the street from my Mother-In-Laws home....so maybe if we all pitch in we can purchase it for a Blog Friend get away! Any of my Pug Friends want to move to New Hampshire????? Click here to view Home. I wish we could buy it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet mother of pearl its BLUE :) thats totally my new home :) woo hoo.....ya...right...in my wildest dreams. i love the wraparound porch, all though i'm sure i'll gasp at the price when i go visit the page....but good idea, we can all own a share in it, take turns living there or heck, just all move in together :) one big happy bloggin' family :)
jodie

Sandy said...

That is a beautiful house and tons of room!! I love the stone foundation and the porch! Y'all's taxes are so high!

Anonymous said...

EWWWW Half a million is not a great price!!

Boo adults who have careers and all that stuff :( :( :(

Signed your poor student pug friend living on toast :oP

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous house!
That sounds GREAT for a Bloggin' Get-A-Way for all of us! :)
That house really reminds me of you Lisa. I love the directions they put up for Xmas, too.
There is a home similar to that by us...BLUE, too! It is over a million though...can you believe it??? Crazy...So...I like the one by you better!!! Half off...wooo~Hooo! LOL! :)

Seriously....I love (LOVE) the idea of a house for us bloggin folk...so....

who's paying for it???

LOL! (Not me!)

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to buy that home down here. It is gorgeous! But I would have to hire a maid for all of that cleaning. Maybe some day I will win the lottery and be able to afford such things and spoil the pugs even more so then they already are.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home and love love the porch. They sure do a lot of blues and yellows up here.

Anonymous said...

Don't tempt us Lisa!!! I asked hubby a couple of weeks ago - if could move anywhere where would you want to live. Without pause he said New Hampshire!!! I'll have to send him the link ;)