Saturday, December 16, 2006

Friends are so nice to have......

We got a little a nice goodie box int the mail from Sandy,Sugar,Chichi,Tiny and Baxterman the other day....Sandy knows how much I love the old' Rustic Vintage look. She saw this Acorn and thought of me...and I LoVe it!I placed it here in the wooden bowl I have with a few other things I had..I thought it looked best here.....Thanks Sandy!
They also sent W this Pink Flamingo for her Pink Tree but W decided she thought she would like it out on our Tree in the living room where more people will see it. Sandy also sent her a Gift Card to Target....WOW!




They send T a Blown Glass Pug ornament....This pug ornament is placed near the ornament she made for her Uncle Kenny....( My previous post on Favorite ornaments below.....)She also got a gift card to Target! She already has something in mind to buy but I told her that she should wait until after Christmas......

I guess great minds thing alike...T picked out an ornament for Sandy this year too and sent it to her.........nice to know that an ornament will hang on our trees showing that we have wonderful friends out there.
Sandy, Thank you sooooo much! you are always are full of nice surprises.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so glad you all like the goodies I sent up your way. I like the way you displayed the acorn. I knew I liked that acorn the moment I saw it so I got the last two..one for you and one for me! I'll always think of you when I see it.

Anonymous said...

Sandy-you did great!!
I love that acorn and it *totally* IS Lisa!