Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas, Family and Fun......

We had One of many Christmas Get togethers tonight at My In Laws with some family members who live out of town.....It was nice we had our Christmas then a Limo came and Picked up up to bring us to Dinner ( Adults only..) all 12 kids...yes I said 12 stayed behind and had Pizza with 2 baby sitters then the same Limo picked up all 12 kids plus both the babysitters and brought them to the Movie Theater to see... "Charlotte's Webb" so we all had a little break. us from the kids and the kids from their Parents!

Here is T and I before we left..........

I Bought this Shirt last night for W...I thought is was cute W and T before we left for the party......
My Hubby and I at my In Laws...Boy was it LOUD there! we sat in the kitchen to escape the Chaos there were 23 people in the living room....UGH! So my little nephew who is only 5 years old took this picture...he did a good job!

My Mother in Law is Queen of Scratch tickets...she bought everyone a ticket..So here is T getting ready to hand them out...No I was not a winner...W did win $15.oo though! Here is our ride.............
Here is some of my family......What a great time we had.

From the left it is..My MIL, Me, my FIL, Brad , Brads Aunt, His Cousin, Cousins wife and his Aunt and Uncle....

Sorry for the short rather boring post but I my feet hurt from my new 3 inch heal Boots I just got...I have a killer headache and so Stuffed from eating too much... and Very Tired...maybe I am tired from the 2 Cosmopolotins I had at dinner? So Nighty Night...I am Off to bed. G-Night!


5 comments:

Sandy said...

All the pictures are so good! The girls are so pretty. I don't know how Miss T and you could look anymore alike! I need Miss W's shirt for myself:) I like your blue poinsettia..is that what that is on your counter near the kitchen? Sounds like a good time for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Well guys you had a really, really great X-mas fun! Love the pictures! Kisses for all! Addy & Ronin

Anonymous said...

That looked like such a fun evening :) yay for the break from the kids and the kids break from the parents :) you all are such a good lookin'family, aunts cousins and all :) i love early christmas', openin' gifts before the actual day, draggin' it out as long as possible :)
jode
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

That's a fancy Christmas party! Neither side of my family would have the forethought to think of that!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! What a fun time! There is that shirt I love! : ) I love your tree...it represents you SO well!